Honeymoon Hotspots for Stoners

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by BigBudBoy21, Jan 6, 2003.

1. BigBudBoy21

BigBudBoy21 Veggy Stage

Just got engaged. My fiance loves to "burn" as much as I. Getting married late 2003. Does anyone know of any honeymoon spots that are "stoner friendly"? I'd like to go somewhere that has cafe's(marijuana cafe's) or something. Any ideas? Thanks.:smokin:

2. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Well, there is amsterdam, which is where i went for my honeymoon but i wouldnt of done it again.

The weeds ****, and one coffee shop is much the same as others.. Go there for a holiday maybe but not your honeymoon. Bad idea.

Take her to an island, Fiji, Samoa or such, most of the locals have weed, and theres nothing better than having a quiet toke while lying in the Sun.

3. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

4. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

fool. [​IMG]

No im just kiddn. Congrats [​IMG] Go to Ohio. Its great fun.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

6. newfie

newfie Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Take your women to Vancouver Islands one of many smoke free bed and breakfasts. I hear they are pretty nice. You can find the ads in High Times. I live not to far a way from one of them. I wouldn't mind a vacation myself [​IMG].

If not, try the caribean. My bro is the grand caymans having a blast. He works in a restaurant there and the scuba diving there is great he said. Also their is a wicked night life if thats the kind of honey moon you want. Also Newfoundland has a beautiful summer time. Ice burgs float into St.Johns harbour some times.

7. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

try cozumel,mx. the weather rock's year round water is warm and very clear lots of great scuba/snorkleing, truly "PARADISE"oh' and the "herb" find's YOU no need to have to look fore any. its just a great place to be! plus you can get al-inclusive pckg fore around 600.00 per . thats air,food,and booze all you can hammer! + "clothing optional" what more could you ask fore; ok' ok' "hhuuuummer's are extra" "LOL" congrat's on your new endevor!!!!!!!!

8. D Smoker

D Smoker Full Flowering

A friend of mine just got back from Jamaica. Thats where he went foe the honeymoon and said it was a good time. The bellman from the hotel got them the weed. Cheap and good.

DSmoker

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Take her to your grow room!

10. Nightsky1

Nightsky1 Veggy Stage

Take her to Hawaii! Tons of bud and one of the nicest places to vacation!

:pimp:

(Edited by Nightsky1 at 1:42 pm on Jan. 6, 2003)

11. newfie

newfie Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

My friends are going on a 35 day back pack around the islands of Hawaii, so jealous, Thats where I want to go on my honey moon.

12. Nightsky1

Nightsky1 Veggy Stage

Newfie.....man that sounds awesome. My wife and I did the morning bike ride down the volcano. Totally unreal!

:pimp:

13. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

go to one of those all-inclusive resorts in either ocho rios, montego bay, or negril jamaica. best smoking vacation i ever had. excellent food, too.

marymary

14. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

Jamaica! I used to work in photo labs, and I remember printing one couple's vacation or honeymoon pics. They shot something like 10 rolls of film, of nothing but grinning ganja farmers in the fields holding up double handfuls of buds. Oh yes, they took a few of each other with big stoned smiles on their faces.

15. BigBudBoy21

BigBudBoy21 Veggy Stage

Thanks everyone for your input. Gave me a lot of good ideas. Wherever we go, it'll be on the beach and have a happening nightlife!!:animbong:

16. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

I know a cool little laundry-room in Berlin...........\

17. BigBudBoy21

BigBudBoy21 Veggy Stage

Yeah northlite, could you get me a brochure from the place? HA HA From what I've heard, the bud there is excellent.

18. bcbuds4life

bcbuds4life Veggy Stage

hey newfie, you from b.c.?

I'm a bc born and raised