house flies

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by blah blah boy, Jun 20, 2011.

1. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

How do you stop the mass number of flies?

A few weeks ago I had some rubbish in my garage and I forgot to take it to the dump....well a long story short. I got magets that slithered some 30' to my grow room and under the door and woo-la. I got a shit load of flies.

Do they spit out larva in the buds?

How is this going to effect my 8th week in flower?

Before anyone asks I have ac in the room, fly tape hanging, and every night I kill about 15 by fly swatter.

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Almost as cool as your avy MG.

4. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

lol, your avatars always creep me out. That fly pic is up somewhere on icmag.

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

glue traps on around the base of the plant and any where you notice them landing. Use the biggest you can find that will fit. This should help take care of the maggots. The adults will have to been dealt with extreme force (newspaper works well).

Wish you had more time you could easily lick the problem before harvest, good luck control the larvea though and the adults should be killed on contact

edit: use mouse or rat glue boards, I could suggest some chemicals that are food grade but I don;t know if you would be able to get them. Also they make fly traps that attract adults, they fly in but cant fly out.

6. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

I second that! lol

GTWT

:XXhippylove: