How to Make a bong out of a beer can...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ferggnuts311, Jun 20, 2002.

1. ferggnuts311

ferggnuts311 Guest

Yeah!!! i made this tight mini-water bong out of a beer can. here's how you can too.
    1. Drink the beer
    2. poke a hole in the can(on the side in the middle)
    3. take a pen and take the ink carthege out and any other crap thats in there
    4. then find a bit that you put on a socket wrench(whatever size makes a good bowl)
    5. conect the bit to the hollow pen and seel with electrical tape.
    6. silde the pen and bit in to the hole you poked and seel it up with tape and your ready to smoke. it works great!!!

2. ferggnuts311

ferggnuts311 Guest

o yeah. its best to fill i with one inch of water then put ice untill the can is half way filled. this will make even tha harshes bud in to a smooth smoke

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Come on ferggnuts. While your "homemade" beer bong is wonderful if you are on a corner in TJ with Julio offering you a dimer of the best "Dirt Weed" he has ever come across, this is a lounge for "Cultivation". Please use the Guest louge or Smokers lounge for these topics OK?

4. mikenbrett

mikenbrett New Sprout

well said herbsparky

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

If i was going to smoke out of a can i find it easier to just make a can pipe! Im to lazy to make a bong out of it!!!

6. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

herb this is the smokers lounge! not the cultivation.....

fargnuts that can work.....but whil im using a very tripped out glass bubbler

chemicals on the aluminum, and scotch tape burning in your throat [​IMG] buy a new piece

7. Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson Developed Alternating Nodes

PostH.... It was in the cultivation, I moved it here. I forgot to tell you all, sorry. It's not a new concept, but it's a dumb one. People have been doing that for decades with the same complaint's. It suck's!! The weed tastes bad, the aluminum kill's your throat and lung's, and much of the weed is wasted.

8. lilsmokey

lilsmokey New Sprout

dont smoke out of aluminum it fucks you up physically but you probably dont care and when you smoke it you smoking paint