How to make some bangin Bhang

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by link420, Sep 2, 2008.

1. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

:wav:
    [​IMG]
    I decided to make some Pot Milk today, since I have nothing to smoke and nothing to do :new_smileyb: I like Bhang cause its really quick and easy and cheap. With the Bhang I usually make pudding with it and its damn potent, so keep them leafes for a rainy day. Here is a quick guide with pics on how I do it.

First let the trimmings dry to a tiny shriveled heap (In my opinion, two small or medium plants' trimmings does the trick quiet well)

Then soak trimmings in water and let dry, soak them a second time and let dry. The soaking takes most of the chlorophyl outa the leafes, this will make the milk taste 90% better and look not so Hulk-green.

Heat the milk on the stove on a low heat and add trimmings. Leave it on low heat, and barely simmer for an hour. Be patient and really work on low heat the whole time, remember stoners, this ain't fucking Ramen f:laughing6:

Any whos, after roughly one hour on the stove, let cool a couple of minutes and then strain the milk through a filter or cheesecloth (I do both twice). Then put the leafes in the cheese cloth and squeeze every last drop out of em. Strain everything one more time and tada, potent pot milk is done and ready to destroy :gat: SN850707.JPG

SN850711.JPG

SN850712.JPG

SN850713.JPG

2. link420

shitty cury no good...man

Ok I cooked some Curry Beef Bhang Rice dish...it sucked ass, really bitter :icon_confused: but it did the trick real nice, came on slow after about half an hour. At first a real body high and then increasingly mindfuck and body, bad balance and slurred speech. Still high as hell now, like five hours later. But really, don't make curry rice with it, go with the puddin instead

3. Confused420

Confused420 Full Flowering

kinda off topic but. . .

hey what does the otherhalf of your sink look like is it just deeper but another copper circle i'm redoing a kitche and that looks like a perfect sink lol

4. link420

yeah its just a copper circle for drying of dishes, nifty looking but I'd rather have two sinks to work with :)