http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by spliffmastaflex, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Hi

I'm looking to order from http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/

I'm looking to get the Pure Power Plant and Snow White strains by Nirvana (does anyone have any comments on these? are the genetics reliable?). The prices are excellent and contributes to my skepticism.

I'm looking for members who can verify this vendor, preferably from a recent perspective.

2. badlands

badlands If Not Now When?

I have been hear at GK awhile and I have heard people ordering from this place with no problems, as far as the nirvana seeds prices they are always a good price even at other seed sites,just stay away from doc chronic right now he has had alot of orders intercepted, I had mine nabbed as have alot of others>>>.

3. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I ordered from the Doc just over a month ago,and my order arrived fast,and no problems, I believe weedgrl did as well.

4. therooster

therooster New Sprout

I really want to order some seeds once my first attempt at growing has concluded. I got some seeds from a friend and am going to see how it goes before spending the money and taking the risk...ya know, perfect my methods.

The question I have is one I know must be 'sensitive' given the nature of the beast, but how do you order seeds? From a previous post people say don't send it to your home address (kinda obvious), so where the hell do you guys/gals have them sent to? Can one get a PO Box these days without an ID? How do you order seeds 'safley?'

5. Their site says that they have secure methods for credit card orders as well as stealthy techniques for delivery. I'm going to have mine delivered to an innocent friend of mine across town. I'm considering getting a prepaid credit card and ordering over the phone. From that site you can ask them to remove the seeds from the original package and make them more stealthy. I'm still debating how I'm going to get all this to go down, I'll let you know what all precautions I take and how it works out.

I'm trying to order 3 packs of seeds for my first indoor grow:

Germinate 20 of the seeds, and once my select 6 or so females get to flowering I'm going to go ahead and germinate the other 10.

6. Smoke and Pass out

Smoke and Pass out Begun Flowering

Quote: from spliffmastaflex on 11:33 pm on Sep. 12, 2005

Germinate 20 of the seeds, and once my select 6 or so females get to flowering I'm going to go ahead and germinate the other 10.

Now to me that seems like a wast of seeds, why dont you cut some clone off yur plants a week or two before flowering, that way it wont take as long for yur second grow and you know they're gonna be female. Just my opinion you dont have to listen to me though do what you want.
    Happy growing Peace out :animbong:

(Edited by Smoke and Pass out at 3:47 am on Sep. 13, 2005)

(Edited by Smoke and Pass out at 3:48 am on Sep. 13, 2005)

7. Well I want to get 3 strains. I would do em all at once and just have the 3 strains that way but I wanna make sure I can germinate seeds fine first. (I've only grown once from clone).

That also brings me to a question thats a little irrelevant:

Is the potential potency of the clone affected by the location on the plant from where you take it?

8. thephishdeal

thephishdeal Germinated

wait do they deliver to the US?

9. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

Yes they deliver to the US. I have ordered 2 sets of seeds from them over the last few months. Quick shipping and discreet packaging. I had them sent right to my house but had nothing growing at the time.

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

11. danstoy50

danstoy50 New Sprout

I just ordered from them and got my order today

12. Big Al

Big Al Germinating

Hey

I was Checking out the seed bank. Does any one have any suggestions for a first time grower. Which ones are better than another.

13. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

It depends on growing conditions such as,if you have limited growspace grow a I-dom strain.If you have the room to spare and want a high yeilder grow some S-doms.Also look at the comments people say about that strain and the smell on it.Like I know for sure skunk is an ultra stink.Some other strains though have almost a citrus orange smell.

14. danstoy50

danstoy50 New Sprout

I have used that site before there good. but now I use the doc  if you become a member of his site you get a 10% discount  plus if you order 3or more strains you get a 4th one free he ships fast good service can"t beat him  I get my orders in less then 14 days Nothwest USA

(Edited by danstoy50 at 9:02 pm on Dec. 18, 2005)

15. I recommend ordering from Dr. Chronic. I ordered my first shipment of beans from them two weeks ago. Green Giant fems. They arrived in excellent stealth and time, very speedy only 8 days from U.K to U.S! Ne ways I was delighted and hold the company in high regards.

16. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

YEP

(Edited by neobud at 8:49 am on Feb. 4, 2006)

17. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

Quote from spliffmastaflex:Is the potential potency of the clone affected by the location on the plant from where you take it?

Not at all splif. Any cutting will grow into an entire plant no matter what part of the mother it's from. The smaller bottoms are just smaller and have more growing to do but they grow fast.