I am alive.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nuggnester, Apr 22, 2016.

1. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Hey everyone. Been doing the restaurant thing and have not logged on in ages. Wanted to say HELLO. I had my second child...a girl...in Feb. She had open heart surgery and we are through that successfully. Life is crazy!

I am interested in doing an outdoor grow this year. It's a good time to plant them outside right? I was going to grow them a couple weeks under CFL's and then throw them outsider in a hole with promix and nutes. Any suggestions on unique strains or anything?

Much love everyone

Nugg

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome back nuggnester :bravo:​ Happy things are going well for you and your family.

There are a lot of great strains out there, It just depends what your looking for. I look forward to seeing how they come out by the end of summer. :redbong:​

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey bro, glad to hear things went ok with your daughter. My kids are priceless to me and I would of been a reck. I know Greenjah would be a great guy to ask about outdoor strains, check out what he did this past year, its truly amazing. Sour D is still popular here on the eastcoast but there has been a boat load of new strains came out in the past two years that will be nicer still. Disco has a nice inside scoop on new strains that have come out I remember him posting some info on some. But def troll around the steains and crosses fourm for some good reading. Hope you get your grow going. Its a great time to plant, its green all over most places.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Congrats on the kid. I hope her she has a long and awesome life.

Where you at depends on what outdoor strains I would think

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Congrats on the successful surgery and new life. Was thinking about you and the restaurant the other day, nice to know you're still kicking Nugg. Unless you're above the 45th parallel pick anything that suits your fancy with an 8 week flower and you're golden...but you already knew that.

6. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Here in MI you have to wait until end of may to plant unless you put light on them for an hour or two or if they are seedlings otherwise they will try to flower.

(most hybrids and indicas) some sativa will be good a week into may.

That and we will probably still get a frost or two yet, i dont even plant produce until the week before memorial day