I may not be a pro, but at least I'm tenacious

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by ShadowWarrior, Jul 1, 2012.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

After vegging my plants, including a Blue Chocolate, indoors for a couple of weeks, I moved them out at the end of April. I did sex them first, btw

Haven't checked on them in about 3 weeks. Had a tropical storm last week so I figured they were getting enough water.

Today I go look, and the Blue Chocolate is already flowering. I looked and looked, and I don't see any male presence in any of them.

The only one that showed male was the lone Herijuana Survivor which decided to be a drag-queen and was cast into the oblivion of the Florida bush.

So now outdoors I've got 2 Jackberry left, and a self-topped(?wtf) Blue Chocolate which is already pushing flowers.

Don't expect anything fancy here, I fucked the cat and they're midget plants, the lot of 'em, but it smells lovely and if it's the blueberry muffin pheno I'm hoping for, it's getting pollinated. It's short, very short, tight compact growth with alternating nodes and smells kinda like mint chocolate

It also has shown to be very tolerant to my abuse and neglect.

I have another Blue Chocolate and Heri in the tent currently which I'm hoping to be males.

Also, you guys have got to try Sannie's Mad Shack if you get a chance. 1 month cure and it smells like lemon candy with light tones of incense and sticky as hell. It was also an early emergency harvest, but it shows enough potential I'm considering making another order just to try to get it as a freebie again.

Thanks for viewing. I know I've been a total dick about pics, so thanks for being tolerant. Hopefully will have a couple soon.

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Good luck.

:popcorn-2:

3. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Mad shack is a keeper...a free bee fucking A++ Beans.

I have her here and will keep her as long as i grow,

Good luck man.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Mad Shack huh? Thanks for the reccomendation:thumbsup: