I need BUSH!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by teamster6, Nov 9, 2011.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Got over the garden envy awhile ago drooling over the amount of space you have. This round looks fuckin' massive!

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I soooooooooo need a bigger room. Actually it would be nice to have a flower and grow differant rooms. Teamsterette6 has been trying to get me to do it but so far nothing serious

t6

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That's a crazy jungle you have there. Are there wild beasts lurking about? :danger: You might get lost and find El Dorado in there.

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Ok that's just ridiculous:popcorn-2:

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

You aint said shit!! Those big ones in the grow especially the god damn Rooies are drinking about 3 gallons of water a day.
    In addition Im watering 85 hempies............shit I am starting to feel like im running a plantation.

t6

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ok the 27 Rooies that were not topped have now reached adequate size and are basically growing scrog so after there watered today here goes the switch Hooray!

[​IMG]

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Looks adequate to me.:bravo: Christ any more "adequete" and you'll be needing a chain saw to cut away the ceilng joist for more room.

outstanding work:not-worthy:

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Here, you may need one of these when it come time to chop those beasties down.

[YOUTUBE]FvAI7-Qa2Io[/YOUTUBE]

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Damn man! Ya think they're adequate huh? :roffl: Those things are ridiculous! :wtf?::bravo:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Jesus!!! that Saw is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like its a little hard to hang on to:jj::jj::jj:

Yeah Ras I have 27 in pots not topped that I thought I would let reach almost to the grow and flower them out with the grow so its been a wait.

Total I have 85 Rooies the rest are in the clone room. ON those they will be vegged out when this grow is done and I will do the same thing with the Rest hopefully anyways I can get 40 of em just in the main grow and 30 on the side without waiting and I should get some nice colas on the potted rooies.

t6

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

ok the switch was flipped last night. Here is a pic from on top of the canopy.

[​IMG]

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Here is a side pick from the back end of the grow. The tall things in the front are lemon berrys

[​IMG]

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Wouldn't expect anything less!

14. ResinRubber

Fuck dude!

[YOUTUBE]xX1E53ouuNA[/YOUTUBE]

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

RR's fucked-up! That's the 2nd time I saw you post that video :rofl6:

16. ResinRubber

I know...but if it fits....yanno?

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:rofl6:

18. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Yeah, scrog is right...skyscraper of green. And quit teasing everyone with that black rose. That just ain't neighborly! :good job:

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

oh shit mg that reminds me I had these four black rose cuttings I was saving but just dont have any room for them. Guess they are going in the garbage:roffl::roffl::roffl:

[​IMG]

20. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

bazinga!