I need BUSH!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by teamster6, Nov 9, 2011.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Well heres a little update I guess we are about two weeks into flower and were in a tie down mode. As you can see the room now is completely filled top to bottom with plants. Hard to get pics but you can see were up at the ceiling. Not much bud action yet the Rooies are starting to bud.

The Rooies on the end have caught the main grow as they were never topped. There doing good but as thick as they are the 600w I have over them is just on the edge of not giving them enough bang for the buck. They need another 1000w over them to penetrate the thick canopy. When you get a canopy like this one you need the 1000's to penetrate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers

t6

2. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

holy shit:not-worthy:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Team how many plants are in each bucket-Bud

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Bud most started with 3 two the tub but I lost some so some there are only two. Was a hard run the clones were too root bound at the start.

t6

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Niiice!! :bravo: That is one thick ass canopy. Mine is thick like that too. I was thinking about trying to downgrade my 1k watt lights to 600s using that gizmo "The Splitter" but I pack em in and get a thick canopy so maybe I should just stick with the big lights. My plants don't get that tall though and on this run I didn't trim any undergrowth off before flowering. I will trim the bottoms on future runs.

Looks great man. Looking forward to seeing all the buds. :good job::passsit:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:coool::popcorn-2: