Ice x White Widow

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by TheCarpenter, Mar 27, 2009.

1. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

SMOKE REPORT
    (Ratings out of 10 per # aswell as comments)

#1-Strain:>Ice x White Widow (By Me)

#2-Appearance:>9/10 Sparkly!

#3-Taste:>7/10 Piney, Earthy

#4-Aroma:>8/10 Very Nice Pine Scent, But Stong Smelling

#5-High/Stone type:>Very Uplifting, then relaxing

#8-Potency:>9/10

#9-Overall Rating:>9/10

#10-Overall Description:>Cured for 12 weeks, verrrry smooth smoke. Very nice taste, even though it's earthy. Vaporizing really brings out the pine taste.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Very Nice looking smoke Carpenter! Thanks for sharing!

:thumbsup:

GFam

3. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

:notworthy:

4. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

What company did the WW come from Carpenter?

5. justmaintaing

justmaintaing Thread Killer........

So you think the Ice mellows out the WW? Sounds and looks like a good combo. Think that would tend to be more sativa in a good pheno?

6. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Hey GFam, both the Ice and the White Widow were from bcseeds.com

JM, the Ice definitly mellows out the WW. It's not the soaring high I get with the ww, but is a very enjoyable smoke. There were 2 distinct pheno's, not bad for a first gen cross, one very indica with nice fat leaves, and the other much more sativa leaning. I haven't brought out any jars of the sativa pheno yet, I'm pretty excited to see how different the smoke is. My guess is it will be a lot like ww.

7. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Just lit a bowl full of Keif.

Holy shit.

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Too me. :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: Need a second hit.:animbong: :animbong:

Maybe not....

Um....

Yeah...

Huh?.....

Was I typing something?

9. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Ice X Ww

Hi Carpenter!

Gorgeous! I got some WW from BCSeeds last year and paid 110 bucks for 10. Three were duds. I emailed themn and said, "Hey!! Three were duds!" The guy wrote back saying to "remind" him the NEXT time I ordered and he'd toss in a few extras. Oh gee, thanks. Anyway, this time I went to BCSeedKING.com and got FIFTEEN WW for FIFTY bucks! AND they sent an extra FIVE for FREE. Now...lemmee see...is 10 seeds at over 10 bucks per, with THREE duds as good as fifteen PLUS five freebies for HALF as much a better deal? I aint no math whiz, but Yeah...I think maybe so! They arrived within a week, discreetely in a hand written envelope. I also got a "heads up" email from them when they were shipped, to let me know they were on the way. Im very pleased with bcseedking. BCseeds can somehow manage to suvive without my patronage, Im sure. You might want to check the KING out.

a quesrion...you crossed the ICE with the WW ? Which was the female? Reason I ask is, Ive got some BCBigBud seeds and Id like to cross it with one of my WWs. Should I use a BCBB male? Or a WW male to a female BCBB?

Dixie

10. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

that takes a load off my mind i just bout 15 northern lights seeds from bc seed king, i sent the money last tues and hoping cuz of the long weekend in all that i'll get them soon, i'm glad to hear seed king is good not a hoax, my grow room is ready, jus waitin on seeds

11. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dixie have you grown out those seeds?? I heard that site sold BS:icon_confused:

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

carpenter

Dam wish I could just reach out and try one of those. They look mighty tasty.

teamster6

13. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Hey Dixie, the last time I ordered white widow from bcseeds.com, I got 10 for $105, plus 20 free, so I really got 30 white widow seeds for $105. I think that's a hell of a deal, especially for their genetics. I've tried ww from several different banks, and theirs is by far the best - IMO.

The Ice was the female. I've got a ton of ww pollen that I've been using to make some crosses. I'm not sure what the differences are switching up the sexes vs. strains. I'm just an amature breeder, but I'm sure Useless or Skunky could answer that question a lot better than I can.

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The male in the cross is always the unknown. You never know what sort of genetics its going to add to the party regarding the buds. The female you can grow out and see what traits its got.