Ideas for close trim??

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by Homemade Lovin', Apr 6, 2007.

1. Homemade Lovin'

Homemade Lovin' Underground Grower

I have about 7 or 8 grams of close trim just covered in thc. In the past I have done the butter, hash and oil but I am really looking for something new to do with the trim this time. So I would love to hear what folks her on GK do with theirs. Thanks

2. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

I wouldn't know, i throw thaT shit away. just smoked out my whole neighborhood with about 2 kilos stems and trim.

is there enough crystals there to make descent joints? maybe just throw it back for emergency

3. Homemade Lovin'

Yea EL somtimes I rool big blunts and joints 1/2 and 1/2 (bud and close trim). You really through out the trim? Stems I get but trim? That makes great hash and butter even hash oil? You could add to your stash or your wallet with that trim EL Camp.

4. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

I dont even throw out stems. I got one of those grinders that collect the "resin" thats on leaves and stems and the shitthat fallsoff bud. When im low ill grindup the stems and get a lil bit of the "resin" When I have enough I like to make hash but I usually just sprinkle it over a bowl or in a blunt.

5. Homemade Lovin'

Me and a fellow grower have a Pollinator (spelled that wrong) It is basiclly an eletric kiff box. It is a plastic box with a cylinder screen that spins on a timer (3 hours). Thorw the trim in plug it in. 3 hours later you scrap the box with a credit card press(put in ziploc in shoes and walk for a while) and poof hash.

saxby likes this.
  6. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

Thats a rather umm different style of making hash with the whole shoe thing but if it works then more power to ya man. haha Id prefer to not put anything near my feet that will be going into my lungs not to mention the odors of my feet would penetrate the bag and make my hash reek! HAHA

7. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

you should try trowing all your trim into an icecream maker for a hot day

8. Homemade Lovin'

Hey PP420 what do you "press" the hash with? the shoe works great! I am a big guy 6-5 275 and becasue of my weight the shoe technique works like a charm. It "scent" of my shoes never is an issue it is only in there for 15 mins or so and it is in a ziploc baggie.

XXX have you done the ice cream thing?

9. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

thing is, I can pick up a kilo of commercial bud for $125.....even my dank goes for $5 a gram....shit is so cheap here, the alcohol would cost me more than just buying it. got a buddy that sells butane hash for $5 a gram....I can't make it that cheap

10. Homemade Lovin'

I got ya! I used to live in DEEP SOUTH TEXAS. Really close to the border and it was the same way. Shit was so cheap I can remember geting an OZ of commercial bud for 45 or 50 bucks or course it looked like a snickers bar but it was smokeable.

11. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

I've said this before but I've added trim into chili beans on slow cook.

Works fine.

12. Homemade Lovin'

Randy High do you strain out the leaf or just leave it in?