Interlocken

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nuggnester, May 24, 2013.

1. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That looks so cool.

3. nuggnester

Ok, what is going on in this forum? We have tons of posters on worthless comments like Skuzzis avatar...but talking about the best festival since Bonnaroo 04 gets one comment in like three days.

#thisplaceistired

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am actually close enough I could go. No offence but I have NO interest in ANY of those acts.....MAYBE Neil Young....but other wise no thanks....

5. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

I'm a fest head, and I had heard about this one already. I was pretty impressed by the lineup they got. That being said, this site makes me a bit sketchy (with all the new social media crap), as far as advertising where I'm gonna be. So I wouldn't say if I were going or not. Not on here, anyway.

Have fun bro, looks amazing!

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

6. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I'm going to the Green Field Festival in Interlaken (almost the same thing right?). With acts like Rammstein, Queens of the Stone Age, The Prodigy, Slayer, Stone Sour, NOFX, Bad Religion, Airbourne- that's what I call a hell of a lineup.

7. LionLoves420

Your safety on the site is the same as it was before. The same laws and rules apply with or without the social media.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Why would you even say that?? Tell me one difference it makes to site security now we have a facebook page? If you posted on this site that you were going to a festival ,thats now a security risk?Why? Nothing from smokers lounge can go onto social media cos this is a private members lounge. You do realise theres a zillion spider bots and guests on this site daily and always has been like that. Your just scare mongering:2c:

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Worth the price of admission alone just for The Prodigy man:rocker:

10. LionLoves420

To me they always sounded like Americans faking a British accent, but I know that's not true.

11. LionLoves420

And by the way, we have had more hits, original hits, new members, and posts in the last two months. We actually set a record high a few weeks ago for people looking at Growkind.

#ThisPlaceIsAwesome

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

He wears an American Jumper i'll give you that:bigok:. But no way is that American sounding. What song you thinking of when you say that?

[YOUTUBE]wmin5WkOuPw[/YOUTUBE]

13. LionLoves420

Nope.

[YOUTUBE]rmHDhAohJlQ[/YOUTUBE]

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Dammit you got there befor ei could edit my shit!! LOL. Yeah i figured it was Breathe or smack my bitch up:roll: Fucking love The Prodigy man,spent the whole of the 90's taking pills and dancing to their shit:rocker:

[YOUTUBE]WvDt57Dr_WY&bpctr=1369593897[/YOUTUBE]

15. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

[YOUTUBE]iwFSklgSLvk[/YOUTUBE]

16. LionLoves420

That video is so Brit. Fucking Trainspotting footage. The smack my bitch one. Which apparently they banned in Britain and would only play non-lyrical versions?

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ah the new shit...

[YOUTUBE]FglU0X-Vyrw[/YOUTUBE]

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Aye it caused a stir when they released it cos o the nudity scenes and shit. They banned it for a minute.Hell even on youtube there i couldnt view it direct before ticking a little box first to promise i wouldnt be scared:rofl:

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

If i lived out there i'd wanna go to coachella summit bad.Every year they seem to smash it out the park whether its dre,snoop abd a tupac hologram or the comeback of the stones roses.Last year they had radiohead too.Coachella is without oubt on my bucket list:rocker:

Interlocken.... neil young yeah but aint really heard of the rest apart from the black crowes.Have fun though:cool: This year coachella had Blur AND the stone roses.Damn,wish i was there for that shit.Cant even make Glastonbury this year to see the rolling stones:sad4:

[YOUTUBE]1kTeJgv7sOA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UPmSdS-CpE8[/YOUTUBE]

20. nuggnester