It's been years now , whats a good GH replacement?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Annunaki, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

So haven't grown in some time . I'm doing DWC , I used to use GH 3 part. I know Ive read that it's not so good these days .I'm looking for a cheap easy replacement .

Loving the new forum by the way .

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm still using the GH.

3. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Me too.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I like cutting edge solutions, I think the boss is running bonticare.

I think Lucas is just as good as running three part if you are sticking to gh. It's lazy, but it works

5. Annunaki

Cool , I did Lukas for years . I used to buy the powder in 5 gallon buckets , any idea how long it's good for , I have some left .

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

For a few years as long as it was stored properly. There's prob a lot code on it, you can always call gh tomorrow with that and they'd tell you if they still back it.

7. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I'm using Mills. Not exactly low cost, but def comparable. I like it a lot.

8. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

Ran across this the other day for GH nutes.... I've used Flora Nova Bloom for years and never realized i was using the lucas formula.... http://lucasformula.com/

9. Annunaki

I just ended up grabing the GH 3 part in 1 gallon jugs . 38 bucks each , seems ex pensive . See how it turns out , since I already know how to use it .

I like the powder form better , which is how I used to run Lucas , but the store did not have it .

10. Annunaki

Cutting edge solutions looks alot cheaper. Obviously I bought at a shop , they seem 2x as expensive as online .

Is anything anybody is running , in a powder form ? I like just adding powder until I hit the right ppm . It was so much easier to add into a 55 gallon drum , then just distribute to each site .