It's WAR with Iran!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Randy High, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

All accounts has Bush posturing to invade Iran!

Same arguments are being made that gave us the right to invade Iraq.

we have moved more Navy ships in and other movements are true as well.

---------------------------

War on Iran: Stop Bush Before He Starts
    By Robert Parry, Consortium News. Posted February 3, 2007.

Much as he did before the Iraq invasion, George W. Bush is limiting the debate about war with Iran, offering assurances that he considers war "a last resort" even as he moves his military forces into place.

Bush is following the same course he chose in the run-up to war in Iraq: he insists that war is "a last resort" yet puts in motion the engines of war; he times the release of alarming intelligence reports for maximum political effect; he brushes aside doubts and warnings; he then presents war as unavoidable or a fait accompli.
    Despite the painful lessons from the Iraq War disaster -- including more than 3,000 U.S. soldiers dead and Iraq torn apart by sectarian civil war -- the key institutions of Washington, particularly the Congress and the press, are playing similar roles, too.
    The capital again is possessed of an air of unreality as the clock ticks down to a likely military showdown with Iran. Though the documentary record is now clear that Bush set his sights on war in Iraq a year or so before the actual invasion, the President is still believed when he insists now that he wants a diplomatic solution with Iran.

-----

There is no doubt in my mind that we are getting ready for world war three.

The fact that Islamic nations will get nuclear bombs is a problem for the USA and the only way to win a Nuclear war with Iran and indeed with the Middle East is to defeat them before they have the Nukes.

Looks like G.W. is getting ready to make that happen.

Has threatened to attack Iran if he can find proof they are aiding Iraq in killing out forces.
    -----------------
    Now Iran is no push over. We will have to kill millions to take Iran.

In doing so Bush will most likely bring the Draft back, suspend the constitution and stay in power till the war is over..

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

half the UK navy just happens to be 'playing war games' in the region aswell....

yeah randy and just as if by co-incidence the UK navy have half their fleet out there just now 'practising real life war exercises'... Me thinks we're gonna be hearing the words "PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE" a lot in the coming months

G.Bush senior has for too long been the conductor of this orcheastra and now G.Bush jnr gears up for his grand finale..just as long as his friggin brother Jeb Bush dont come back to do an encoure for us all! Peace:pimp:

PS: Sad thing is randy,the majority of the iranian ppl(christians,muslims AND jews alike) dont want war and they dont like what their president is doing.. i mean this is a guy who on his maiden speech at the UN talked about wiping israel off the map!

Of course the friggin UN will probably still be discussing that incident and filing reports and sending out envoys and shit to even notice when the war finally does kick off.The UN is a worthless piece of shit,they think sanctions is a punishment,the french always use their fuckin veto to make the uk and america look bad.

..an invasion of iran is enevitable then north korea....afteral bush never hid these facts he declared them the axis of evil and said they must be stopped,that was a few years ago so now his final plans are coming together although he's gonna have to come up with a real good lie to win over the senate,etc to go to war.Peace:pimp:

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Just another front in WWIII. Been goin' on fer years...

Except... We're playing Germany this time!
    :icon_confused:

New World Order

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

word..

true,so true.They called the first world war 'the great war' ,and the commie war 'the cold war' well i think this war will be known in history as 'the invisible war' cos there aint as many ppl out there snick like you and me who know the truth.... the majority of the world are blind to whats going on around them although slowly but surely the internet is awakening ppl and long may it do so.Peace:pimp:

5. Randy High

Guess we will be obvious now.

Wherever American Investments go so do troops

Nothing worth investing in here in the USA?

Just read the proposed budget increases military spending and cuts healthcare.

I think we have it backwards..

6. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

If I remember correctly, Iran officially declared war on the USA back in 1979 and they've never rescinded. So, technically, we've been at war with Iran for 28 years.

IMO, Iran has always been the real threat. Has any one been listening to what the Iranian president has been saying?

We should have invaded Iran instead of Iraq. It could be that GWB just can't spell.

Russia's equivalent of Secretary of Defense just visited with the Supreme Leader in Iran last week. Rumor is that they made a deal that if the US or Israel invades Iran, Russia will back Iran. Russia has been selling nuclear technology to Iran for years.

Israel's Mossad assasinated the head Nuclear scientist in Iran (according to the London Times).

The $#!% is going to hit the fan very soon. Time to get our wepons and head for the hills and move in with HerbSparky.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^^WORD^^^

BUT...I call "Shotgun" ....NO way I sleeping outside lol :laughing5:

peace~mermaid :animbong:

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Just make sure you let me know you're coming ahead of time or I might just shoot you by mistake. :qright6:

9. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

damn, its a shame. i got a few bugs who're in the marines who will be going there no doubt. someone should get him outta office sooner than later... although, reminds me of that quote by einstein ... "i know not with what weapons world war iii will be fought, but world war iv will be fought with sticks and stones"....(disturbing that its actually got some meaning now, huh)

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

...........whatcha shootin with??

:roll:

11. Administrator

Well...it ain't no pea shooter. :qleft7:

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Iv chapped first on the granite rock!!!

Herb i'll settle for a comfy bit on the granite rock,its a good look out post and plus it looks comfy enough for my stoned ass.... if you got the weaponary i'll bring the weed:wink:Peace

PS: Whos sharing the kennel with the dog??????

13. Administrator

That was my old place TA. Where I'm at now is much better and much more defendable. :punk:

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

SHAME i liked that big granite slab that doubled up as a nice bit of scenery and a lookout.Ya should have took it with ya,lol.Peace:pimp:

15. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Herb, I'll bring two Semi trailers filled with guns, ammunition, growing supplies, and food.

Timmy (my son), my boy Nick (Has 8 years military experience with Special Forces & Special Ops -- including invasion of AFGHANISTAN), and myself?

I'll pick up anyone on the way! If not, I'm going to the North Pole!

16. Administrator

No worries....I now have a bigger granite slab with much more height.....perfect sniper spot.

I kinda like the North Pole idea. :idea: Problem is....the ice is melting. :icon_confused:

17. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

just cant seem to get a break :5headache:

also, i dont know when everyone else saw this place, but it sounds pretty amazing (the old place with the granite slab and such, pretty nice pad)

18. Administrator

There's an old thread somewhere......... :confused:

And yes......where I live is pretty amazing. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

They say a shadowy manlike ape roams the hills and forests at night,where he lives no body knows.... (but he damn well knows how to use a sniper rifle:wink:)

20. Randy High

Randy slaps he hands to his head a s screams "We all going to die.. were all going to die" as he runs around the yard.

Then he smells fresh space cake wafting by and decides death can wait.