It's WAR with Iran!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Randy High, Feb 6, 2007.

1. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

OK, sounds like I'm coming along ... I've always wanted to design and build a nuclear shelter that could sustain like ... 6,000 people for 350 years taking into account some reproduction. Deep-tap ground water, geo-thermal energy, Yellowstone National Park or Iceland would prove perfect locations.

Kinda like a Racoon City ...

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

YellowStone is a giant active volcano...

Not good...

Anyone seen Logan's Run? Old movie.... JohnH your reply reminds me of that...

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Is yellowstone park like not one of the places they reckon mas amounts of dinosaurs died?Yeah its a frying pan of an ancient volcano,we got one in scotland,our nations capital has a castle built at the peak!Its been plugged for thousands of years mind.Peace:pimp:

4. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

George will bomb Iran this weekend.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

It wouldnt surprise me at all....

...and your intelligence on this subject came from....???? In fact dont answer that,it was probably those fuckwits in the UK at MI6 with another of their 'that arabs got big bad bombs aimed at us' stories,lol.Peace:pimp:

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Sure do....among other things. No matter what you'll never see me coming. :pottytrain1:

Logan's Run.....DAMN good movie.

7. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

herb you sound like a damn interesting guy, haha, im not sure whether id love or hate ta meet ya, guess it depends on if you like me or not, haha :laughing5:

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

My stoned ass is off to bed...

Yeah i might not see you :5camouflage:as i walk:walk:stoned in the night but im sure i might get a quick glimpse of the laser scope:new_snipersmilie: aimed at my dome!:icon_blackeye: :qright2: Just before i catch a small glimpse of the creature of the night:new_blackey:then rat a tat tat:qleft5:I'm:dead:and :eek:fftheair:

:idea:Maybe id be better of ringing the doorbell:home: at the gates,etc...even better wait for an invite,lol.:icon_biggrin:

I heard even rambo:zicon_rambo: never made it out alive:dead: when he tried to raid the herbcellar:potleaf:

Logan's Run,just read up on it randy,sounds good story,might see if i can get it from limewire,etc.

Well i can safely say im now stoned as a mo' fo' hence my adventorous imaginery post about tryin to get to herbs for a:smoke:,damn herb,if thats what ya do to the guests WTF do ya do to the intruders?:bigsmile::wink:Think iv smoked enough to get myself to sleep now,night y'all or good mornign depending on where ya comin from,its now 04:12 over here.Peace:pimp:

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Ha Logan's Run. I downloaded that movie after watching "Friends". The one with Ross' hot cousin. She suggests they watch Logan's Run and Ross is having a silent conversation with himself about how Logan's Run is the sexiest movie ever and she must want him.

Well it was not the sexiest (though quite possibly in it's own time), but, I did enjoy it. Also, there is currently a re-make in production :)

And now I know why I stay away from this section, it's scary!

I'll take ignorant bliss anyday.

Oh and I call middle of the bed with my mermaid and herbage!

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Loved Logan's Run :bigok:

Canna ...I can see why you choose ignorant bliss but sweetie you do have to be prepared for what is headed our way. I like you wish our world was in a better place....would love to hide from it all as well but we do need to prepare and be informed. Knowledge is the key to surviving...as well as resources. What is coming our way>>> It is not pretty.... ;)

BTW....okies>> you in the middle... :D

peace~jersey :animbong:

11. Administrator

Who..........What...........When.............Where? :ponder:

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

more trident subs and nuclear ballisstic missiles for scotland!

The UK just placed a 20 billion POUNDS order to the USA for MORE trident nuclear weapons,the navy base is at faslane in the westcoast scotland not far from me,theres mad protests going on cos we already have 3 trident submarines that are constantly crusing in seperate regions of the world,ppl ask why we need more?

Its friggin obvious,this is the stock up for the big finale...whether it happens in our lifetime who knows but saudi arabia are now ORDERING tridents from america but the spin on it is that they will be stored on american air bases,etc in case s/arabia is under attack,but i never here this on CNN,its always BBC or reuters,it seems the mainstream media in america pick and choose what news to tell their citizens.Peace:pimp:

13. Randy High

Yummmm Space Cake.....

14. Diablo2

Diablo2 Lord of Destruction

Yup!

We only see it if it fits into a "certain" political agenda.

15. Administrator

You just now realize this? ;) It's called 'Leading the herd'

16. Randy High

Iran said today that if we invade they will make us pay there and all over the world.

And the war of words goes on.

Did you guys hear that we lost 12 billion in cash in Iraq?

I mean pallets of 100 dollar bills.

17. Administrator

I wondered where those came from. :ponder:

Now I know! :idea:

18. Randy High

I think that's over 300 tons of 100 bills.

The way of W in the style of Seuse.

Gee where could it be...

Under the chair.. No it's not there.

On top of the House? No but there's a mouse.

Under the floor? Nope I'll have to look some more.

And He looked and He looked but W didn't hear a who..

So he said Were not through so don't be blue and with that he began to snore but woke and shouted "eureka!" we'll print some more!

And with that W didn't hear a who.. A "Who" you ask? why me and You.

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

civil war=only option IMO...

You got it herb,we all friggin cattle and they bastards keep prodding us with 50,00 volts to keep us in line!Well im a bull and refuse to follow the pack.Herb i think its all gonna dome down to the american ppl..

the already formed militia groups and they will revolt one day soon and when they do ,every fucker with an AK is gonna hit the streets,i see civil war ahead

..just hope the UK follows the uprising,although we dont have armed militia...

we do have our friends in northern ireland who have enough arsenal to run an army for years.All our guns come across the irish sea to glasgow and the irsih get them from you guys so i guess if it came down to it,our civil war will have been helped by american sympathisers.Peace

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

AP...many of us see civil war ahead of us. I know I do for the simple reason the people need to take back this country. I am anti-war but it is coming.... ;)

As for Northern Ireland....yep! ;)

peace