I've been called a Genius....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by rasganjah, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Just felt good about myself and wanted to share...

LOL :roffl: I just got off the phone with a guy that runs a MMJ delivery service locally. He got some of my Kryptonite OG from this last round I did. He called me just to tell me that he has had his patients raving about how good the Krypto is and 1 patient even said, "Tell the genius that grew this stuff not to change a thing!" LOL :roffl: I'm no genius but it does feel good to know that people are enjoying my ganja and find it to be Top Shelf product. The delivery guy said it's been his fastest seller and wanted to know when he could get more! It's gonna be a minute though, I just started my next round. :passsit:

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:passsit:[YOUTUBE]aha7uB-okZc[/YOUTUBE]

3. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Well I dont know about a genius but I would say by now your growing abilitys should match hand in hand with just about anybody. Good to hear others like your grow. Makes for more profits in the future as word get s around.

t6

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

That's real cool Ras! :thumbs-up: :bravo: :bong-2:

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Genius isn't the word that comes to mine but I can think of a few :kidding: Congrats on the compliment it's always nice when someone appreciates the hard work you put into your grow.-Bud

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

makes ya feel good

:icon_farao::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

:passsit:

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks guys. I'm definitely not claiming to be a genius. I'm getting to the level now though that I am competitive in a saturated market. That makes me feel like I chose the right path, and that I can continue to improve to the point of dominating the market in my area. :redbong:

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's cool, but in my opinion, it doesn't take a genius to grow decent weed.

10. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Sounds very Rasta.

:read2:

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Like you know anything about being Rasta. I live it fool. I'm in a business, the goal is to make money, to do so in a flooded market requires superior product and domination of the market. :F-A-Q: :redbong:

12. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Congrats, Ras. Nice to hear you are getting some good rep going.

BBT:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Market domination, hell yeah!

14. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Why wouldn't I know anything about Rasta? It's not a secret club. The info is out there for anybody who wants to read it.

You sound to me like a big piece of babylon cake with rasta frosting.

:jj:

Good luck with your domination.

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

far be it from me to say this with my personal stance on religion..... let's lay off the personal religious characterizations.

Yeah I'm a hypocrite, but I have a mod job to do. So let's try to make it a little easier. Been a long day.

:passsit:

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Good job Ras!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It's always nice to hear people rave about what you do. :goodjob: :coool: :smokin:

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

You can't judge me Hank. Only Jah can Judge me. You can think you know about something by reading some random stuff on the internet, but I live it. You sir are a judgmental prick :321fu::dickhead: :redbong:You don't know shit about Rasta or me. Saying something like "Sounds really Rasta" about my actions or planned actions is stupid, what the hell do you know about living Rasta? All you know about is putting others down, talking down to others, making yourself feel superior, and generally being an opinionated arrogant asshole. :redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    ducrider likes this.
  18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:popcorn-2:

19. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Despite the little boy name calling I am trying to ignore, I think I have you beat.

I worked a bridal shower and then a family dinner this past Saturday for the same people. So I basically spent 12 hours on this one family bartending. I didn't get anything out of them then, but I got called in today and there is a card with my first name on it from the member in charge of the parties.

It reads:

"Lion,

Thank you for working our two parties on Saturday."

It also included $50. It is so funny the way she wrote that, like I had a fucking choice to be nice to them all damn day. But from a country club member that is a big ass compliment. :rolleyes:

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm really starting to hate when someone starts to feel good about things and others just can't seem to let them. :bduh:

edit: no matter how you feel about someone, give credit where credit is due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.