Jack Herer just sent me this...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by TheApprentice, Sep 21, 2007.

1. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

jack herer $100,000 challenge

Herer challenged ne1 to prove that thc was harmful : so far>nobody wants to debate? :iamwithstupid:

2. AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe Begun Flowering

i just wanna jump in on here...el c you said bud plant tricome production was genitic..well this is only partly right...white widow is a great strain but the plant will be shit if grown inproperly....genitics is only half the equation with grow tecnique as the other...also bud plants have been shown to increase tri production with exposed to high levels of uv light...the same light a mh bulb emits...so mabbe some people should add a decent mh light to their opp to increase potence...peace az

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Very true. I have started with bagseed from so-so weed and with proper care, got nice potent buds. And seen people start with great strains, come out with shitty plants. But as far as genetics go, maximum THC is maximum THC there is only so far you can go.

But the MH thing, exactly! :punk: HPS brings quantity and pretty good quality. MH brings quality quality. Put them together, thats really the ultimate setup.

4. AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yea i wanna get a dual system but my 1000watt mh will suffice for now...saving up to get a 600hps an a 50pond co2 tank....dwc...gonna be a hell of a harvest...peace az

5. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

CannaGirl...adding a Metal Halide to supplemant my Flowering was the Best "mistake" I ever made!!!

The MH was cheaper than the HPS...the only reason I went for the MH!

But the results are amazing! Quality beyond my wildest dreams! Providing a complete spectrum can only be done by supplementing your HPS with MH!

:iamwithstupid:

6. AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

tricome devlopment is the plants natural way of defending it self from uv rays..mh lights emit high amounts of uv so using this to flower makes the plants produce more tri's to protect itself...hey mabee in a couple years after the ozone is almost compleatly gone an you cant go outside without long sleeves an sunblock will we see some of the most potent outdoor strains...peace az