Jack Squared

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Mar 25, 2013.

1. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

I like to just shake them over a dark countertop and razor blade the pollen into a film container to store for further use.

t6

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

This is day two 12/12. I culled everything down to just the sannies jack, jack the ripper and one cheese quake. None of this is sexed (except the cq, it's a girl) so if I don't get any males then plan b will be to hit all of them with some cheese quake pollen.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:popcorn-2:

4. Midnight Garden

Thanks for looking in Mr. GJ!

I ended up with one male, it's a Jack The Ripper. It turned out it was from the seed that made two sprouts from itself. It is the second plant from the right. The smaller of the two is just starting to show it's sex. One thing I won't do again and that is try this in solo cups. They need to be watered everyday and that can be a pita sometimes.

[​IMG]

JTR Male

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

so where you going with all your beans? did you figure that out yet

6. Midnight Garden

What do you mean exactly?

7. nippie

weren't you looking for a distributor? was wondering if that's working out and what type of process is involved. Maybe that was someone else, my bad if it was

Or are you just hoarding seeds to become the mansanto of marijuana :roffl:

8. Midnight Garden

That was me, I will eventually be offering them online somewhere, but that is a long, long ways off. I don't want to just start putting junk out there. I am going to have my name on it so I want it right, we are probably talking two or three years from now.

9. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Can't wait to see all the future gardens! This will be cool! Breeding is where I plan going in the future, too. It's nice to know we have the same beliefs in producing quality, over shit to make money. I know I'm not the best gardener yet, but I'm picky as fuck about my weed, and I want to grow/smoke good genetics!

10. Midnight Garden

Right on Disco, that's cool as hell man!

11. Midnight Garden

%^@#! DOH!

I dropped the damn light on my plants and two of the sannies jack just snapped right in half. Oh well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Poor girls!

13. nippie

been there done that, I'm sure theyll be fine.

just think of it as unintentional super cropping

14. Midnight Garden

Exactly. I'm not really worried about it, just pissed that I did it. The drawbacks of gardening stoned!

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Glad I'm not the only butter fingered gardener around here.

16. nippie

:roffl:I remember PMing you a few years back freaking out because I dropped a branch that was drying into a bucket of water I had to make up nutes:roffl: I thought it would mold or something...damn thing dried quicker than the others:5eek:

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:coool: Little project. I need to get a little cabinet built so I can do some breeding. I know I will get a couple males from this Fusion Tahoe x Bubba/Afghan and I want to use the best one to make a few crosses. I have a purple Diesel that I think could make some very interesting offspring if mixed with some Tahoe and Bubba/Afghan genetics.

Inspiring stuff MG. Nice to see it done on a small scale with pics and updates like this cuz it lets us small timers know we can do it too. I dunno if you'll ever see any of my seeds for sale but I do know that I want to develop a strain or two that I can call my own. I know it will take a long while and a lot of generations to accomplish a new stable strain but who wouldn't want their own strain? :passsit:

18. Midnight Garden

I just love this plant and everything about it. Having my own strain will be cool but for me the journey there is the part I am excited about. when I get there it's going to just be icing on the cake.

RES...lmao, this is not the first time either!

Nip...You're remembering your rookie days man!

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm right there with you. I'm a grower for life now. It's all I ever want to do for the rest of my life. I waited for years to figure out what it was I was supposed to do with my life. I worked a bunch of shitty jobs and kept looking for what it was that I was meant to do. I always enjoyed gardening, but never saw it as something I could do for a living, until I grew my first Ganja plant. After that I knew immediately it was what I was supposed to be doing. It's one of the few things I'm passionate enough about to continue to study, research, learn and apply the knowledge on a daily basis. This plant is IMO and belief a gift from Jah and I absolutely love every aspect of growing, processing, using, and promoting it! :passsit:

20. Midnight Garden

Thanks for looking in everyone. Well, it was a given that I would get mites, I spend a lot of time in my yard gardening and it was pretty much inevitable. I am not too concerned about it however because this is just a seed run, this will allow me to nuke the shit out of them. I actually noticed that I had mites about four days ago and this morning they finally got to the point where they webed up on the plants. So far the female cheese is the only one that has webs on it. I just cleaned off the webs with a wet rag and then blasted the room with about a third of a can of Raid.

Spider Mite Webs

[​IMG]

Spider Mite Webs

[​IMG]

Male Throwing Pollen

[​IMG]