Jackberry x K.O. Kush

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ducrider, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looks like something I would like to smoke

:redbong:

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I took one down last night, looks like she yielded about 2 1/2 -3 zips. There's one left that's larger and 3 a bit smaller so I'm guessing I'll pull close to 12 zip from the lot. This is the last time I veg plants this long until I get a larger space with more light. as Hank mentioned in another thread, 600 watts just doesn't penetrate enough to make useful buds on the lower half of the plant. Still, it was a fun grow with new lesson's learned.

I'll post up some bud pics from the other plants as they come down. in the meantime here's a shot of my milk crate drying rack loaded up with last nights haul.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DXE

DXE Moderator

THAT is 'happy jack'

BTW: I moved up to 1K from the 600W HPS for my grow

4. ducrider

One round's done and another's begun I wonder how many miles......

The best thing about trimming is when you're finished. Here's the last branch to be trimmed from this round. The girls got a little crispy towards the last few weeks but all in all it was a pretty clean run.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for the yield, I'm left with 10.5 zips in the jars & about 4 zips in the hash pile. I want more. [YOUTUBE]OnA3C9Af_oc[/YOUTUBE]

see ya at the next show

Duc

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Beautiful buds. :good job: They look pretty darn good to me! :passsit:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Looks like she put out pretty well though.

7. ducrider

Thanks guys.

Res, they put on pretty good weight the last few weeks but I don't think

The JBKO freebie was ever supposed to be a good producer. Im pretty sure Sannie used jackberry F2 for the cross (only a guess on my part) wich weren't heavy producers. At least not when compared to the Fusion's lemon Thai which I'll be running next round:coolbounce:. The jbko is tasty smoke though so I'll keep the mom around for a while. I do have a few JBKO cuts rooting along with the lemon Thai just in case I decide to run one JBKO & 4 LT.

Thanks Ras. They smoke well too :passsit:

Cheers

Duc