JK420's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Yea, she's nice. Could probably jam 4 of them under a 1k though. I'm thinking 8 oz dry.

2. JuggaloKing420

Gonna go ahead and chop her tomorrow. She put on her last swell and trichs are where I like them. I'll post pics of the carnage.

3. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

man, always beautiful stuff from you bro! hats off :thumbs-up: b4e.:passsit:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I feel ya there. That's always been my problem. I harvest a bunch of dank. The first person to see it buys it all up and then I'm sittin there waiting for the next harvest which was always behind schedule for one reason or another. I'd have peeps callin and askin for more and I was always havin to tell them just few weeks. Weeks! They want that shit now! Not weeks from now. Ain't nobody sitting around waitin on me. They'll find it somewhere else if need be.:passsit:

5. JuggaloKing420

My issue is either I move it all quick or I'm sitting on it. Ran out of Cal Mag and coco, which fucked my cycle. Thanks for the props b4e

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

See, it took me 5 years to get my schedule right, now im outa space to keep up with demand...growing is the EZ part with timers, tables and the useless schedule

7. JuggaloKing420

Yea, I'm waiting on clones right now. Running two cloners, one's starting to root while the other cloner's cuttings are looking like shit. It's kind of irritating. I can clone a hundred when I don't need them, but when I do, I get screwed.

The plants the cuttings were taken from were hungry so it's fucked the babies.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm loving my EZ-Cloner I'm getting 100% success now within 7-9 days I have roots and by 14 days they have full on dreadlocks! When I planted the last batch they just took off. I'm now pretty confident that I can keep the ganja coming out of my room regularly without any downtime. I'm already setup to have too many clones right now. I might have to start selling them off to some dispensaries.

9. JuggaloKing420

Yea, I like my cloners, but they're big and bulky. Plus I use about 30 gallons of water to fill them. I need one of those 120 site EZ cloners. Then I could just run 1 and save space and water.

10. JuggaloKing420

So I ended up with a little over 7 oz off this last plant. I wanted more, but I know I could have put at least 4 of those plants under 1 light. I'm happy with what I harvested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Very nice looking bud you got there, I think your gonna be high for while.:coool:

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Nice color on the buds. Looks like you did a good job.

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Very good looking nuggage my friend! :bravo: :redbong:

14. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys. I really want to do a tree grow sometime in the near future, but I don't see it happening here. Still looking to maximize my yield, probably going to have to quit running seed and just go with clones. I know seeds kill me in the yield department, but I haven't found that perfect plant yet.

15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

That looks good enough for me to head over there and help you smoke some. :good job: :redbong:

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah. Once you find a good plant with a strong flavor and aroma that people like and has a good high that's your go to commercial strain. Then you can always grow a couple plants from seed to search for new variety.

Since I lost my Master Kush and Super Silver Haze I've been searching for the right strain to run commercially myself. Finally it's gonna be the Tahoe OG from Cali Connection and probably Katscan from Fusion pending the test grow of that strain. Ohh and I have Girl Scout Cookies which is all the rage right now. I have people beating down my door wanting that stuff. I have to test grow this cut though and see if it'll live up to the hype. :passsit:

17. JuggaloKing420

There's one pheno of OGR's White Strawberry Cough that fits all the criteria. I really miss my Kushplant, but so far, this WSC could be a close second.

I'm hoping I find a killer pheno out of my Alien Genetics - Kraken and Tahoe Alien f2's. A bad ass male from each would be awesome as well,

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I have high hopes for these new seeds I just got. DNA Genetics Limited Release "Training Day" Trainwreck x L.A. Confidential Supposed to be 70% Indica & 30% Sativa and finish in 8-9 weeks.

19. JuggaloKing420

I've never ran any DNA gear. Hope they turn out well for you. Something different would be nice. Just about everything I've ran this last year has been white this or alien that. I'll be keeping an eye on those Training Day, I've heard good things about their LA Con.

20. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

LA Con and ReCon are both solid strains. I love smoking them!