JK420's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

watching the show. :popcorn-2: :redbong:

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

As all ways, your support is much appreciated! :passsit:

Yea, the screen helps, but as you can see from today's pics, I'll be having that problem as well. I'm going to add another trellis this weekend to help support everything.

Pull up a chair, roll a joint and enjoy! :pimp:

Day 15 update:

Gave them their first shot of pk13/14 today. Time to get this show on the road. Going to pollinate the FAU's pretty soon. Hopefully that will take, so I can run through some f2's. In the veg room, all the OD's got topped over the last week. All my clones got roots, so they're getting Rhizatonic until this weekend then they'll either get transplanted into coco or fed week 1 of the Useless formula, it all depends on if I make it out to the grow store or not. The White SC is waiting to get transplanted to a 7 gal pot, then will get vegged for 2 more weeks before flower. You'll also notice a lone Alien Genetics Kraken female in a solo cup, which will be vegged into a bush before flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

:good job::thumbsup:

4. JuggaloKing420

Day 28 update

Had a close call this week, my paranoia levels are at an all time high. Looked outside my window last week and cops were sitting outside my house. I came damn close to tearing everything down. Luckily, I have a buddy with connections, and there was a fight nearby that involved the pd. Lets just say, my asshole is still puckered.:BangHead: But yea, I pollenated a few bud sites on both the FAUs, so hopefully I'll end up with about 50 seeds between the two to go through. Veg room is getting crowded so my big White Strawberry Cough is fixing to go into flower on Friday. I took clones to sex the Original Diesels and have the clones from the flower room planted. Hit the flowering plants with Canna Boost and have changed from earthworm castings to a high Phos bat guano for my weekly tea. One of my White SC's has some eagle claw going on so I've adjusted my nutes accordingly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Those are some nice looking ladies, ya have there!

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

It looks like you're hoods are not air cooled?. How do you keep the room cool running two lights like that? And the plants are looking good btw!

7. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

All your plants look super healthy. Nice garden!

:bravo:

8. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

glad things are good bro. plants look healthy also!:thumbsup::popcorn-2:b4e.

9. purplenuggets

purplenuggets Germinating

plants look awesome! hahha gatta watch out for them cops, i get the same way haha

10. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys.

Sealed room w/ AC, CO2 and lots of air movement.

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Coming along nicely Jugg. :thumbsup: :popcorn-2: :redbong:

12. JuggaloKing420

Day 42 update

Not much to say here, except I let the taller buds get too close to the light early on and now they're airy. Yield will definitely be effected, but the lower buds are looking nice. Going to chop around 70 days so they have a couple weeks till flush.

[​IMG]

White Strawberry Cough phenos. Going to run these again to pick out the winner. As it sits right now there's two white leaning phenos (one stretches and one doesn't much) and a sativa pheno which I assume is the SC pheno. For some reason I missed the SC pheno, I'll be sure to grab a pic of her next time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAU phenos. Definitely not a commercial strain. Going to run a few for the wife's headstash but won't be in the main rotation

[​IMG]

Here's the big WSC that needed extra veg time, but once I put her in a bigger pot, she took off. Just needed more root space.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
  13. JuggaloKing420

Day 53 on the older plants and day 14 on the single plant. I'm disappointed with how the scrog'd crop did, but that was all my fault. Shit happens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JuggaloKing420

Thanks ofo:passsit:

15. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

damn nice! frosty. b4e.:passsit:

16. JuggaloKing420

Thanks, bud:jj:

Here they are at exactly 8 weeks. FAU's are comming down this weekend. 2 of the WSC's are comming down next weekend and the last one will go at least 2 more weeks.

FAU pheno 1 (left side)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAU pheno 2 (right side)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WSC back right corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WSC front right corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WSC front left corner (heat stress pheno)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WSC tree (4.5 feet from floor to top and 4 feet across) 10+ top colas

[​IMG]

Discorilla likes this.
  17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:thumbsup:

18. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Nice and frosty man, very nice :thumbsup:

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Darn! Well worth it too.

20. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys. Got a couple SoCal Seeds Co - Original Diesel females I'm about to throw in next to the WSC tree just to see how they do. They're a little stretched out from over crowding the veg room, but I want to keep a rotation in so the ole lady don't run out of smoke. If the wife ain't happy, no one's happy.:coolbounce: