JK420's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

now that is some nice looking bud :bravo: It should keep your old lady happy for quiet a while

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Harvested my first batch of seeds. I think I should have let them cure in the bud instead of pulling them out while the bud was wet. Something to keep in mind for next time. Anyways, I pulled about 30 from both pollinated plants.

Fire Alien Urkle F2's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

They look mature and fully developed. I'm sure that most of them will be viable.

Stupid question from someone that has been doing this as long as I have now. What does the F2 stand for? These are Fire Alien Urkle made by pollenating a female FAU with a male FAU that were both grown by you from seed, correct? Ohh and how did you choose your male for breeding?

4. JuggaloKing420

I'm pretty sure F2 stands for filial generation 2. F1's are the initial cross, take two F1's and cross them to get a F2. I did grow both male and female from seed. I chose my male based on what I've read on Alien Tech, which seems to be a dominant Afgan that adds frost, structure and shortens up flower time. But really all I wanted to do was do a better job pheno hunting. I've grown 4 phenos+ and every one of them have shown some sort of color. I'm thinking there's a gem to be found in these genes. I wish I still had the pink pheno and I hope I can find it again.

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Alright I understand how that works. Thanks man. I'm gonna look into some OG Raskal gear as soon as I have some money. Right now they are out of stock on a lot of his gear but they do have the FAU and I looked at the White Master too, but I would have to change the name to Master White or something cuz White Master sounds totally racist! LOL

6. JuggaloKing420

Haha yea. I hear you on the name. What really sucks about OGR gear is they used to come 11+ beans for a feminized pack, but now you get 7 for the same price. Blows big time. The place I get my OGR seeds has White Urkle, White Romulan, White S1's, White Master, White Super Skunk and most of his Regular seed stock in stock. Myself, I'm probably not going to go through all these beans. I'm thinking I may pop around 30 at max, as I have a decent seed collection to begin with.

7. JuggaloKing420

Day 26 for the tree and day 65 for the others.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. JuggaloKing420

A couple pics from harvest. FAU first then WSC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:good job: They look dank.

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I couldn't agree more Rasganjah, jug you did a great job on them. :not-worthy:

11. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I like the looks of those seeds myself, tiger stripes, oh yeah. Buds do look mighty dank too.

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

greeeeeezy.

13. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys. In total, I ended up with 59 FAU f2's and 25 WSC x FAU f1's. My WSC buds weren't seeded, but a lot of the pre flower sites produced nice fat beans. Way too many for anything I had planned on messing with, but who knows, maybe I'll find a nice pheno or 2 of the FAU's and try my hand at stabilizing. Probably won't do much good, but it's worth giving it a shot.

[​IMG]

Day 40.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JuggaloKing420

15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:thumbsup::redbong::coolbounce::goodjob:

16. JuggaloKing420

Got clones taken for my next run. Here's the line up:

OGRaskal - White Strawberry Cough (2 phenos)

SoCal Seeds Co - Original Diesel (2 phenos)

Alien Genetics - The Kraken

I've got an Original Diesel male that I'm liking a lot. Plan on hitting both OD phenos and both WSC phenos. Also, going to pop some Alien Genetics - Tahoe Alien f2's and some Jack the Ripper x Blueberry Hashplant. 2013 is going to be the year of the males around here. New crosses and f2's/ f3's coming down the line in the 3rd coast.:coolbounce:

17. JuggaloKing420

Day 59

So I've got about a week left until chop. I pushed this one a little hard, but I'm flushing her everyday.

Got new seeds popping. Alien Genetics - Tahoe Alien f2, Alien Genetics - Kraken, and some Jack the Ripper x Blueberry Hashplant.

My cuttings are in the cloner so, hopefully, they time out with the chop of the WSC. After I post up harvest shots, I'll be done with this thread. Look out for my attempt at a low veg time perpetual SOG coming up. I'm thinking maybe a week veg then flip so we'll see how it goes.

Got my Original Diesel male flowering. I'm trying to get him to bust his nut before I need the room for the next cycle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone want to take a guess on dry weight?

18. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

:bravo:That first pic is the best looking lollypop ever.:redbong: That shit look BOMB!

19. JuggaloKing420

Thanks, bro! I can produce the dank, now it's just keeping it steady. I allways run out of something or another which fucks up my schedule.

20. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That is one nice looking bush Jug!