Just picked up new seeds - looking for advice

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by DXE, Sep 23, 2013.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

Greetings

Just got my order from Sanis - looking for anyone who has experience with these strains

Blue Chocolate

JackberryxMad Scientist (fems) - these were my freebies

thanks

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I grew blue chocolate outside last year. It is a yielder for sure. I had two phenos. One I called the bo pheno because it smelled like weed rolled in the worst body odor you can imagine. The other pheno was skunk leaning. I took both of them to 10 weeks outside (EDIT...I took the bo pheno a week or so earlier because the caterpillars were tearing it up, I lost almost the whole plant to them). They were grown in tga supersoil that I made. Both of the phenos also kick my insomnias ass. I made a cross with the bo pheno and some killing fields but I have not grown the cross out yet. That was supposed to be this year but it does not look like I am going to get to it.

Blue Chocolate BO pheno

[​IMG]

Blue Chocolate normal pheno

[​IMG]

Blue Chocolate normal pheno, this is one plant from seed, I topped it several times.

[​IMG]

Blue Chocolate

[​IMG]

3. DXE

DXE Moderator

WOW

I hope I get similar results on the BC indoors.

Did you just let them grow or did you do any cropping on them??

4. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I topped them several times to get them bushy. I think that LVS has grown BC inside if I am not mistaken. Maybe he will chime in. All in all I found it to be some good smoke.

5. DXE

DXE Moderator

Great!!! if all goes well it will be a nice xmas gift from my garden!!!! The seeds are a popping as we speak!!

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I hope you find a gem in there! :thumbs-up:

:popcorn-2:

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Sorry, not me. I have some Chocolate rain vegging right now.

dxe, I doubt that you get anywhere near what that plant is, unless you veg for about 3 months. You will definately get some nice cola's, several even. Just lower your expectations and you'll be very happy.

8. DXE

DXE Moderator

LOL- I dont expect a tent grown plant to look that that beauty in the picture :)

I was just looking to feedback (on an indoor grow of this strain) - things like how tall, how needy, can they stand up to cropping, etc

Vegging 3 months - lol - i will be vegging 3 weeks (maybe 4) :)