Keep it concentrated crew (KICC)

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Chief Smokingbud, Feb 18, 2006.

1. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

speaking of results...so i know what you're thinking..."oil baron fell off""he's a lazy bum these days""he must not concentrate anymore"yeah, yeah, yeah, keep talkin', ya' sissies. this is for you.550 g of jimi = a bunch of fookin' melty arse bubble.peep it. ten thousand.this post contains: the whole stash right now, drying jimi bub, jimi bub in vials, 2 big balls of BC herb 73 u.then the thin vials of various grade jimi bub,the roor jar full of jimi 90 & 73 u.shalom.

bub-stash.jpg

other-jimi-vial.jpg

jimi73u.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-stash.jpg.88a6e4f2dbd5f2b4b390455c4418116f.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/other-jimi-vial.jpg.ce97d768112536f70c301f675909be5e.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/jimi73u.jpg.f17f4eb003e4aca3be438e62484aa6ce.jpg

2. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

BC herb 73 u up close

random73u.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/random73u.jpg.86dce58ef39b219a93ae2ba025ffc751.jpg

3. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

jimi bub meltin'

bub-first.jpg

bub-1.jpg

bub-2.jpg

bub-3.jpg

bub-4.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-first.jpg.374f2b2b41d61526eadfdc45c4b908d7.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-1.jpg.3cf097b29a8dce5356aff22b9bee3791.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-2.jpg.72179b51d2d8d8d21bda29bb03a7d198.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-3.jpg.76deedf3d68597ae83ca3e8b20884797.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-4.jpg.6f872f976f77aa8c2dc24748cd033d86.jpg

4. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

keep meltin', jimiremember: tob concentrates big.dr. k, get at me.eagle, chief, they're getting bigger.tug, oaxaca, sundance, all you pimp's - keep those plants in line.peace from hot grease (police infested texas)

bub-5.jpg

/monthly_2006_05/bub-5.jpg.6b15906d21786f4a8c1eecb7267197fe.jpg

5. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I also have a harvest coming up before long of some very frosty Blueberry, and plan on possibly doing the BHO thing, but I also have a question about Kif, when you get a large quantity of kif what is the best way to solidify it? Melt,press,etc? I apologise if this has already been answered but I cannot recall if indeed it has been. I cannot wait to try the BHO:D

6. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

Aloha Fellow Kicc!

shoots been thinkin about all you's too, freeken busy , dried 18, in bags then gars, man i live for da g13 she is my almamater eh bradas and sistas, the amnesia from chief is some mean ass shit too, got all kinds of crosses now , cloned everything running back up full plus the extra odds and ends got some blue berry want to cross with the g13 and the hawaiian X skunk #1 , man alot to do but and will have plenty for my bradas and sistas at the coffee party eh if ya catch my meaning , haven't made oil yet got hexane and a stock of da butain 5 time refined ofcource , and this momma tube da barron wanted tested ready to load with soild dry nugs from many strains, shoots my lips are druling already barron, ran the trim and the extra leaves thru the bubble bags already and will fyi, man got 4 altoid cans full, one full melt eh, shit is smelly skunky eh and light with brown, so good to see production reaching full turn and will keep all in da realm for the bean party later. thanks to da chief and da barron and all da brada and sista kicc

peaace

eagles:eek:

7. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Sorry to be awol but i've been on vacation and very busy lately. Looks very tight Baron. What is the Jimi a cross of? SFC you can press it with a hand press or in wax paper in a vise, or using a small amount of heat from an iron, or you can mix oil and kiff to make jelly. Eagle, glad it turned out. I've never seen pics of that cross so if you get a chance please post pics. Got a harvest in a week and i'll be doing a tumbler run this time. Take care all.

8. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

O'kief is the shit.hey i just wanna give props to the company O'kief. You all know it. I ordered my BHO tube and it came in 2 days. I am so excited I cannot wait. I gave no mention of who I was or my association with GK. I didn't want any preferrential treatment.THANKS O'KIEF<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< bho1.JPG

/monthly_2006_05/bho1.JPG.ec14f73b0cb418a929aac49b76828f9e.JPG

9. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

Aloha Fellow Kicc!

yep on dat chief, freeken amazing strain bra and it crosses well with the blue berry, had a accident eh , but a good out come, amnesia 99x blueberry

yep and on the amnesia clones i can take from 15 frozen polins in da freezer eh, running about 20 clones on each strain so crossing and matching will be fine, g13 will head the list, amnesia99X G13, hawaiian X skunk#1Xamnesia99X

blueberry, yep and don't forget the maui wowie with et all, got the haze on haze and some bc C indaca and three new vaqrities of kush, now how about some g13X kush and maybe some amnesia to boot, well i digress a bit but that what happening in the world of da eagles eh, or eio's pick what ya dig eh

so will post for ya , AND BRAda wawona welcome to da club and fun with da tube , can't wait to see saome of your shit bra, get the games back up and runnin again , good to see the tug hangin too, freeken manaic eh, hehehe my canadaian brada for sure, busted da budda trip all to hell eh, good brada pull up a chair , chief won't fug this up for sure brada ..........

peace eagles you too dr K and ox and dat-3 et all shut your mouth shaTFT!

CAN YA DIG IT!

SHALOME:eek:

10. SFC

Hey Wa is that the model 1,or 2? Which one do you recommend Chief? I think I need one of them. I would imagine frosty ass blueberry trim will make some solid honey oil.

11. wawona

that's the #2 sfc. the big one.

12. SFC

Cool Wa. How much can you get in that thing?

13. wawona

haven't had a chance to try it out. seems like the only brand of butane anyone carries around here is friggin' Ronson.

that's the only brand that is warned against in the BHO "tutorial". smoke shops were all closed when i went looking and the 400 gas stations/wal-marts/k marts/big lots that i checked all carry friggin' Ronson. gonna try again today.

i may use the ronson if that's all i can find today.

anybody ever used the Ronson brand? i know it says it's bad, but i'd really appreciate an explanation.

14. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Wa, Ronson will contain methylmercaptains. Bad shit to be smoking dude. It is toxic. The methylmercaptains are what leave the stain on the mirror in the O'Kief tutorial.

Just a side note - If you saw mythbusters recently, methylmercaptains along with sulfer dioxide are what makes your farts stink. LOL

Little bit of Useless trivia for ya!

15. dr.kennethbongwater

dr.kennethbongwater Germinated

useless i love mythbusters did you see were they did the one with a bunch of helium balloons and a lawn chair and a six pack of beer and a pellet gun to control the decent. that would be the shit i would want to do it without the cords attatched they only let him go till 75 feet. but yeah the myth was true. that would be awesome hit a half gram of oil and fly away:D

16. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Ronson is one of the worst brands you can use and when it's all said and done your oil will smell like sulfer and be unsmokeable. I too have a problem finding good butane and have to order online from http://kingbutane.com

SFC the #2 for a beginner

17. wawona

thanks for the tips fellas. :)

i found some Zippo brand. it doesn't seem to be made of the isobutane. the ronson is 100% isobutane. the zippo is some sort of "complex mixture" of butane and a lil propane.

I ordered a 12 pack of Colibri any way. Just a bit more patience. :eek:

18. SFC

One other question if I may. How long is it acceptable to wait when using trimmings,and small buds from a freshly chopped plant? Should it be done right away, or wait until the trim is dried? Thanks for the advice guys.

19. dr.kennethbongwater

dr.kennethbongwater Germinated

popcorn and trim and or buds should all be dry before using a solvent on them. I freeze mine but I don't think its really necessary with butane xtractions shit it'll be frozen anyhow wants the 'tane hits it

20. wawona

OK!! after a relentless whirlwind tour of several counties and a cupl of outbids on ebay has left me empty handed on the butane front I just orderd some of the brand smokingbud recommended. should be here in a few days. hopefully I can get a run or 2 and get some pics up. finally bought the damn tube and now I have to wait on the butane.

man, this stuff budder fuck me up. :D

any way, keep your eyes peeled.