Keep it concentrated crew (KICC)

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Chief Smokingbud, Feb 18, 2006.

1. poolratt

poolratt Germinated

Hey Wawona,Did you ever get your tane?How did it turn out?I havn't posted in a while been busy but this is the batch I ran last week.I posted these on another Forum so Im sorry if any of you guys have seen these.Hope everybody is doing well.Chaio

Arm.JPG

Buddering.JPG

HeatGun.JPG

DriedBudder.JPG

Honey.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/Arm.JPG.b183c4268dae05549d61261e755c8e7c.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/Buddering.JPG.9efa57e5e149dced9755e2d3e94474c4.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/HeatGun.JPG.eec812a374d6b9cc5256fab1cbc62358.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/DriedBudder.JPG.e96011180899f32d6e16070b082c6b51.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/Honey.JPG.81b3a0dedee2b21dc7c4c36adfac6a55.JPG

2. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

man how long that last you ? and could you gimmie a smoke report ?

3. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Wawona's BHO run.....hell yeah poolrat. that looks good enough to smoke. i got my butane friday. first bho run ever saturday. :D 'bout 3 grams is what i got from 1/2 oz of bud and 1/2 oz of trim. here's what i got. lost a lil due to handling :) still learning and all. i can tell you that just a lil dab 'ill do ya. smoked a bit on a bowl and was stoned FOREVER. thanks for all ya'lls help.

1.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/1.JPG.e7c56f715086bb4e114dbdb07d9abcd4.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/3.JPG.fff6d1627fcf8a4c2eaea970049e44b4.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/2.JPG.e14780cb3561838872e0b2a332fd2377.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/4.JPG.e04f18d0f861260e49f065f60add5225.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/5.JPG.ce394ccbb469143ab66a3dabfd8f9b72.JPG

4. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

aint it fun.. I also like putting a chunk on a zig zag and heating up the end of a knife and spread it around. That will dial ya in as well.. :D I will be making oil for months.

5. poolratt

poolratt Germinated

Lookin good Wawona, wish we could sample each others stuff:D

Hey Stash,that will last me about a month but I usualy concentrate every week or so to give/smoke with friends.Second run stuff:rolleyes:It smokes very smooth.I usualy hit that bong twice and im good for about four hours and I do have a bit od a tolerance.later all:p

6. wawona

why thank you. i hear that. i'd love to try a lot of the stuff i've seen here.

I find this stuff very hard to handle and store. i did find it much easier to deal with after it had sat at room temp for a while. off the heating pad. now it's on the razor blade just like like my qwiso was. it's A LOT more firm than the qwiso though.

any tips on storage? handling?

7. MeRmAn

MeRmAn New Sprout

Everclear Tarball

I did a little countertop chemistry today.... Picked up some Everclear (75.5% alchohol, 150 proof) there's even a warning label that says don't use around open flame!

1. Grabbed a jar of herb I had sittin' around, pulverized in the food processor to perfection.

2. Herb and ETOH into some tupperware for exactly 2 minutes of agitation. 3. Poured through a coffee filter.

4. Removed the herb, added to another coffee filter, and ran same ETOH through again (no agitation this time).

5. Poured into Pyrex retangular dish.

6. On the stovetop (with all windows and exhaust fan wide open) larger Pyrex dish filled about 1/2 with hot water.

7. Place the smaller in the larger and start a double simmer (Emphasize... don't let it bubble over into the goods.)

8. Scrape....

Goddammittt! I can't figure out how to reduce my photos to 110 KB!

Anyway, got a big marble sized meteor that's the color of syrup. Super clean taste... amazing head rush.

Give it a try! As Danny says... DIG IT!

8. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

nice, wawona. tips for smoking: (haven't read the thread thorough, forgive me if i'm repeating anything)

on 2 screens (preferably ti, you can get the vapor bros. screens, they work great) in a water pipe

vaping: TiPV, kut unit, in volcano on multiple screens, or follow the chief's directions

handling: gloves work great, just roll your finger on a dry plate to get the stuck goo off

storage: in a tin is usually best, easiest accessability, but a vial works great. just gently pre-heat the top of the vial to get it in and the side to work it down to the bottom. o'kief can get specialty glass funnels, too, those work great.

Merman, download most any photo tool from www.download.com and "Resize" your image, usually under the "Edit" tool bar

word to chief, dr. kb, eagle (hola, da missus, too), oaxaca, MMM, everybody who was from back in the day or from current day who knows a playa

shabat shalom

btw- fuck jail, them bitches can't hold me

pics to come soon

9. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

chief - they won't release the genetics, but somebody found 11 seeds in a decent piece a few days ago, so fuck them too :D

but supposedly the bg is: kush, black domina, some haze, and a bunch of TX genetics

eagle, that's a super stash you've got goin', bra, keep it up

ralfie's has been mad low, he's actually been vapin herb for a solid week now... but finally made some bubble last night....

shabat shalom

10. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

mmph, and nice tat, poolratt, what's up man :D

11. poolratt

poolratt Germinated

Hey Oil Baron,been workin my ass off man havin trouble findin time to concentrate:(Been hot as hell here I bet its hot there too.Anyway good to see u ill be runnin another batch soon more pics to come.chaio!

12. wawona

thanks baron. :)

I appreciate the tips as well.

This being my first bho run I am finding this stuff to be amazing!!! Really puts a poundin' on us 'round here. a lil dab will do ya too. :p

lookin' forward to the pics man.

13. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

whaddup poolratt :D yeah, it's either hot or flooding here :D the fun never stops!!

wawona, yah, bro, it really is a step up... lately Ralfie's been chiefin' bubble on top of a little herb:

takin' a decent amount of scissor-cut goodness, pressing it together and forming it into a funny little screen, then placing the bubble on top... phedor hybrid-vapin'...

haven't had enough to run a bad ass batch yet... lately, anyway, you know... but soon, i say... will return...

shalom

14. MMM420SoCal

MMM420SoCal New Sprout

Hey Baron, you elusive concentrater!

Rumor has it that SoCal's gonna see a flood of trim in about 80 days ;)

Just a matter of waiting for that MMM hashy goodness ;)

hahahaha

M3

15. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

nice, MMM, that'll be sick, bro

btw, been missing HillBillie? he and some others are on Breed Bay....

KICC is in attendence, there, man, Chief's already been mentioned... it's going down...

www.breedbay.co.uk

"Post Harvest", "Hash" > we're in that bitch

show up, po' up and post up...

16. foaf

foaf Germinated

Hi crew :)

teflon_2.jpg

/monthly_2006_07/teflon_2.jpg.8665e1700d9ab033fee9e7e00001dc01.jpg

17. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Nice little roor jar you got there foaf, so man you got another closet tree again man?

18. hAsh*_*BEaN

hAsh*_*BEaN Germinated

just wanted to drop in and say im still alive ,

but my grow has bean taken down for the summer

so im not growing until in a month or so

here is a picture to enjoy for u girls and guys of some smoke im gonna enjoy with my friends later tonite

it is 24 different smokes ,ice hash , dryshift hash and oil from iso and butane and some rosin.

[​IMG]