Kings of Cannabis coff coff (Full Length Documentary)

Discussion in 'Cannabis Documentaries' started by ResinRubber, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Argay and his rimjob brown noser Franco are at it again in this Vice channel documockery. I'll save you the tedium of the self promotion or spot product placement adds. I've done you the pain and sacrificed my time for you... ah matyrdom.....:bong-2:...just another excuse to smoke weed I guess. :bong-2:

The point, oh yeah. At precisely the 13:00 mark Argay commits the most vile sin any true preservationist of any landrace strain could commit. He willing contaminates the local/regional gene pool with his shit hybrid knock offs. Thereby ensuring no other follower would ever be able to be sure they have an uncontaminated sample of an historic landrace strain.:321fu:

Thank you Arjan and GHS for once again showing why you are the true Pig of Cannabis. Vice channel, shame on you. :eusa_eh:

[YOUTUBE]VwRIZHOHBLE?list=PLDbSvEZka6GGCY5p84vKfk0w4rT4gIVlL[/YOUTUBE]

2. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

The same thought occurred to me too when I saw that. I hope he at least gives them varieties that are adapted to their climates.

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

prob not.

"Here's the Great White Shark I stole from shanti"

:wtf?:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Adaptability ain't the issue.

What would you think of somebody who goes to great lengths to find a rare remaining example of a genetically pristine orchid, then intentionally destroy the genetic base of that strain? Add in that many of the differing strains of that particular orchid have been shown to have medical properties we're only beginning to understand and those properties often vary from strain to strain.

What Arjan did/does is reprehensible in both the botany world and med world. It'd be like Jane Goodall adding lab chimps (or breeding in Rhesus monkeys) while doing her work with families of wild chimps.

5. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

oh no I understand completely. I just was saying I hope he didn't hurt the immediate generation of locals, too. Silver lining...

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I just re-read RR's post. Makes me mad.