Kush Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by kronik, Oct 3, 2011.

1. kronik

kronik Germinating

Ok so off to a new start in new diggs for me. just had my legal plant counts raised so was time for a bigger place. been doing my builds as i waited for new papers to come. I dont expect to much from the first run with still doing a bit of building and trying to dial in the room again for their environment. been delayed by my eletcrition not showing up so cant run all my gear yet. i need a 60 amp line brought to the room so i can elliminate my extension cords im using at the moment. everything is still safe with correct load extension cords for the time being.

Ok off to what im trying to do here. room is 10 x 11 and 8 tall. I/R blocker on the walls and ceiling(not finished yet)

Lights are 6 x 600 Quantum ballast with Hortilux dual spec HPS bulbs in 4 Maverick Son 6 inch hoods. and 2 cool tubes with reflectors.

Medium is Pro-Mix HP. food is a mix but mainly Green Planet Nutrients.

water is filtered using Hydro-Logics Small boy filter with upgraded KDF-85 carbon filter to remove the chloramines.

scrubbing the room with an 8 inch Ostberg fan with 975 GP filter. llights are cooled with a 6 inch Vortex fan and 4 inch Ostberg fan for active inatke and a 6 inch passive

The light exhaust is run by a Cap Controllers AIR-2 environment controller and for humidifiers.

co2 supplemented and run with Grozones Co2R controller

A/C is a Commercial Cool runs A/C/Dehumidity and heater. 1.5 ton cooling.

im also running 2 tents and will get to those later.,and some pics of whats up. ill be making more holes in walls today to run my venting to and from room.

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

sounds like a nice promising room. Can't wait to see pics.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:popcorn-2:-Bud

4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Cool....

WORD^^^^ :passsit:

Get some pictures up my man! :wink: :thumbsup:

Sounding good indeed, but we need to se some pics of this set up n Grow...

Peace...

UBB...... :potleaf: :jj:

P.S, KUSH is the shit in any case [​IMG], no matter what kind/dont matter, there all a Great Strains with the KUSH in them,(Ie. Vanilla Kush/OG Kush/Bubba Kush/Kings Kush/Master Kush ect ect...) and good genetics IMOpinion! One of the BEST in my opinion!!! :bigojk: :jj:

Love the stuff..... Nice one. :bigok:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011