Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough (KKSC)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by skunky, Jan 30, 2009.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

SMOKE REPORT
    (Ratings out of 10 per # aswell as comments)

#1-Strain:>Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough(KKSC)

#2-Appearance:>10 Looks just amazing. What do you think?
    [​IMG]

#3-Taste:>8 Taste almost like smoking a strawberry airfreshner for a car. Kind of a hashy soapyness and sometimes if you hit it lightly with a really clean glass piece it almost has a pineapple after taste.

#4-Aroma:>9 Smells awesome kinda like strawberries kinda like a cherry tootsie pop smells very nice and when you break it open damn it really fills the whole room.

#5-High/Stone type:> Clear up heady high that is very stimulating yet pretty strong.

#6-Source:>useless clone only

#7-Price:>If I told ya I'd have to kill ya

#8-Potency:>9 I really like this one, would love to cross it with the dabney and see if I can't combine the best of both worlds, the Dabney's taste and smell with the KKSC's appearance

#9-Overall Rating:>9

#10-Overall Description:>Nice sativa that doesn't stretch much in height, it branches out more. Great hazy traits in the high with shorter flower times, a crazy taste, and buds with a beautiful appearance. The buds are pretty dense although not rock hard, although they are definitely FULL.

#11-Would you Reccomend:>OH YEA!!

#12-Smokers General Comments:>Great smoke for getting something done or if you are doing some thinking.

2. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Nice. With my pheno of strawberry diesel I notice it has a strawberry soapyness smell during flower. I always thought it leaned more on the strawberry side.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Look's Sweet!!! :thumbsup:

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Nice report skunky..

Glad you like it.

KKSC x Dab and Dab x KKSC would definetely be interesting crosses to play with. heh heh heh. Just send me a 10 pack of each bro! HAHAHA