lambsbread

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by izzybud, Jul 15, 2012.

1. izzybud

izzybud Germinating

well im searching for the almighty lambsbread. i know u can get clones in cali, atleast ive heard of some, but is there any chance of getting some seeds possibly? ive searched for a while and have come to no luck. i see that Hemcy offered a Jamaica strain that was lambsbread x[skunk x ruderallis] and Dutch passion offered a Lambsbread Skunk strain jamaican lambsbread x skunk #1 but i cant find them at the attitude or herbies. however i see kc brains has a brains choice strain that is jamaica lambsbred 94 x leda uno 96 x white widow and dna genetics has a sharks breath that is great white shark x jamaican lambsbread that are both offered at the attitude.

any have any help they could give me. or would i just be better off buying a few seeds of each and doing my own thing. neither 1 look like the lambsbread show in pics from back but im sure theres a pheno in there somewhere.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Didn't somebody do an Early Pearl x Lambsbread a few years ago?

3. izzybud

izzybud Germinating

i havent heard of that cross. might be something to search for. id rather have as close to the real thing as possible. although i know that will more then likely NEVER happen. thanks for the info.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Stoned reply to my own question.....sorry. It was Sensi Seeds who worked up some Jamaican mothers. If it were me I'd start researching Sensi's Jamaican lineage. I know they've crossed their Jamaican mothers out to a few strains.

5. izzybud

izzybud Germinating

thanks! gonna look into it now.