Last of my LemonBerry

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Take one down, pass it around, 9 lemon berry seeds in the ground. Lol.

just wondering whats the closest thing out there that is like it, if you had to replace it with something?

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dabney Blue is the closest thing. LB is a cross of Lemon Thai and Dabney.

4. Mrgreengenes

Yes if I get a good male I'll make another batch of seeds and go from there.

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

image.jpeg
    I've got an 8 pack of Lemonberry testers sitting here that I've been meaning to pop. maybe now would be a good time for a seed run.

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

well this is just odd, how did i miss this thread, I just started my last 3 lemonberry seeds that i found over the weekend.

they were sitting in a dresser drawer and im pretty sure one is crushed. I have one seed from Nirvana also that I have absolutely zero clue what it is because the label wore off

duc pop those things and lets see who gets what.

it would be interesting to see what 3 different people come up with from same strain.

:chef:

7. ducrider

Is it soup yet?

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Mr. G, when you mix your perlite/vermiculite did you say you use 30% vermiculite? And when you run your tables, how much h2o2 (and what grade of h202) are you using per gallon and with what frequency to keep the green algae away?

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

But that says Lemon Thai. I actually liked the LT better.

10. Mrgreengenes

Up to 30% corse Vermiculite. I use Zero H2O2 in my mixes with no real problems.

11. nippie

try 29% at 3 mls

it's what I ran on tables, i usually waited a day because I was using tap water and it has chlorine in it. But at that level you could hit 2x a week. Not a fan of the 7 ml range unless you got some rot or stink

12. Mrgreengenes

Well when theses seeds pop I'm taking the best male and best girl and POW!

ducrider likes this.
  13. ducrider

Res there are two labeles, one on top of the other, one says lemon berry and the other LT.. I'm not for certain but I believe these to be lemonberry testers.. Lemon Thai would be my first choice but hell man I wouldn't throw either one out of bed. :).

14. Mrgreengenes

So are you popping them?

15. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

How are you not getting slim in your table when you don't have any panda paper over it?

16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Thanks nip

17. Mrgreengenes

I don't have a big problem with slime build up. I think it may be because I'm growing the plants now in the fabric pots.

18. nippie

I thought about that, cuz Id get light on my from x the table to put plant in, you get a tab bit, and in the ressy you get a leak here or there from returns

I tried both ways (sterile vs non), but never fabric, I like that and don't see why more people don't do that. But I think I prefer a little h2o2 to keep things tidy

19. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Do the roots air prune themselves?

20. Mrgreengenes

The Botanicare nutrients are part organic so you get this dark blackish residue left behind from the nutrients, but no slime mold. I'll take pictures later to show you up close.
    The fabric pots cause the plants to air prune their roots. The few roots you do see are from the bottom of the fabric pots where the drain channels are. I saw a guy in New York City who uses it with great success.
    The pots are filled with a blend of 30% corse vermiculite, and 70% corse grade perlite. Not the super chunky perlite. I top off the last inch and half to two inches with the clay hydro stones.

blazerwill420 likes this.