Legalized!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SirStynkalot, Nov 7, 2012.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Amen, brother. If they can keep the feds at bay, a year or so from now when the massive revenue increases becomes known..... watch out !

BBT

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

No!

You have to have a license to grow, process, or sell. At least in Washington...

If you have a previous drug charge, you can't be a part of it.

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

A step on the right direction. Well..more like 2 giant leaps.

Aside from the minute amount of paranoia from growing in a non legal state, my life wouldn't change much. I still wouldn't tell anyone shit.

Certainly isn't incentive enough to load up the Conestoga and head inland. For me anyways.

I have to wonder when they'll cut loose the folks locked up in county jail for stems and seeds. And if those type charges will get wiped...

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

In CO, you'll be able to grow up to 6 plants and no, you won't be able to smoke in public. Read the news; easily found on the AP wire.

5. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

But I can sit on my patio out back and burn a blunt with a beer while I grill steaks and tell my cop neighbors to eat shit if they don't like it?

6. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Outstanding CO, WA, and MA ...this is beyond huge. :redbong::redbong::redbong:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Pretty much. Come out in March and we'll both see what legal weed tastes like. In my townhouse complex out of 12 neighbors 3 have already booked trips this winter. WooHoOO!!!

8. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

Here in g.r. Mi where I'm at they (decriminalized) possesion..now its a $25.00 fine !!!! Change is coming!!!!

9. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Contact me if you make out this way... Ill vip you guys. I am closing next week on a 50,000 sqft building for my expansio

10. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Dam, some one needs to pick me up, and lets go!!.. I wanna see your massive grows!!... Im in FL

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

silly question : Can mr.jones walk into any store/disp. and buy pot now? regardless of a MMJ card??????

12. Stash2.0

13. ResinRubber

Weekend of March 23. A few toking old board heads. I'll PM when time gets close. You're welcome to join in on the riding.:thumbsup:

14. Stash2.0

i can't promise my availability. I can make some time for a tour and a sesh though...

15. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

16. ResinRubber

session is good enough for me. Invite for pow time stands. I just want to toke legal weed at least once in my life. Might die tomorrow so gotta get on it.

17. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

The sad part is going to be when the fucking Federal LEO's wade into this and start undoing all the good the states have done. It will happen, too. As long as MJ is Schedule 1. They can make a lot of money busting legal grows and confiscating everything people own, shooting dogs, scaring the shit out of the kids... It's going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  18. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I truly believe that more states will jump on the band wagon in the near future. When this happens eventually the GOV will have to give up and fully legalize it like Alcohol.

Steps in the right direction. :bravo:

19. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Time to take a look at the job market up there! xD

20. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Say, Stash, what do you think this is going to do for the job market in Co.. like for farmers, I mean?