Lets start a Seed/Strain debate. Whats the best?Post your answers here...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by TheApprentice, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRASSASS

GRASSASS Germinated

RESPECT :dog:

2. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Listen up you dumb fuck. cuz now you are really pissing me off

First off I think
    you should go back and read the post. All I said was a sarcastic remark about the length of his post and you guys then start bashing me. dont believe me check it out . This is the question he asked

and my remark was

Thats it that was all I said. Sarcasm asshole.

Then your boy proceeds to send me a private message bitchin about it , then gives me rep points and posts this

I told him I didn't mean to be a dick I was letting him know why he wasn't getting responses . Everything was cool and I thought this bullshit was over. Then you come along 3 days later and start the shit again. Yet I'm the one starting shit. FUCK YOU!
    Looks like you are doing the trolling asshole!

Btw you actually looked up my posts,
    WHAT A FAG, and all you came up with was that I must have been picked on in highschool, HOW ORIGINAL. Dont you have anything better to do with your weekend, than to jerk off to my posts. Fuckin' Loser

I'll say it for the last time I was explaining to your boy that if he wants well thought answers to his question he should keep it short. I might have said it sarcastically but thats all I said. Just trying to help the guy and if your the one who's teaching him he needs all the help he can get. and also i constantly answer question for noobs , on the forums and PM's look it up next weekend you have nothing to do

"MOFO" LOL

Thanks for the lesson in ebonics. UrBigRetard

3. 420

420 KING

daaaammm dude, you gotta lot of time on your hands, and anger in your fingers,,,, ,,,,:eusa_shifty: ,,,,:icon_rolleyes: ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,

UrBigBuddie likes this.
  4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WTF ????? you AGAIN man?????? FUCK off!!! grow up!!!

All you do is go on......... leave it now u silly as bitch.... n im anoyin you? haaaaaaa gimme a fuckin break, il crack the jokes and the fuckin jaws man,lmao.....

Anyway, why the fuck you carrying this shit on??????

Ohhhhhhhh n By the way, PEACE to ma nigga 420!!! RESPECT to you ma man.....Can you NOT see thats its NOT just me thats seeing your the FAG n aint lettin it go until, You, get the LAST word!!!! What a BITCH!!!!

Calm the fuck down....... n shut up man....

As i say, This is a room for grow info, NOT a continuous agruing over who gets the LAST word!!!!

Try n give out some good info next time , instead of being a fucking arrogant, sarcastic PRICK!!!!!

Grow information is what were looking for and a discussion on strains, none otha!!!!

So fuck you too , n you the one that takes it in the ass, and you the one thats a FAG , you fuckin :dickhead: :la:...hahaaaaa

And anyway, this is a grow forum NOthin else....

And a peice of important info for ya FAG.....

You said you were just being sarcastic n thats why he took you the wrong way n shit???? yea???....lolololololol

Well........ "SARCASM is THEE LOWEST FORM OF WIT"!!!!!!!!! hahaaaaaaaaaaa, which just, Sums you up, for still trying to get the last word like a fuckin bitch!!!!

Try leavin it this time!!!! (ONLY iff ya can though!!!!)

Show us all your a man, and ignore it!!!! hahaaaaa

And as i said , n will say again, try grow info next time round!!!!! and not ingnorance, as you sarcasm ,is what started this shit man.........

So, check yo self Ni...............:icon_twisted:

N try peace instead of disrespect!!!

Oh n by the way .....RESPECT to my man>>>>>420!!! Anytime you might need some help my friend, Im here for anyone, apart from this ignoramus!!!!

Peace Out people.........

We'l see peeps iff he's man enough huh....lmao

Peace n Respect to ya all........

UrBigBuddie..........:blah: :icon_wink: :smoke2: :potleaf:

keep growing everyone!!!!!

5. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

man..... when its not me yelling its somebody else-

guess it wasnt me all along!:punk:

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

OMG he just did, iff ya read the POST you replied to!!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaahahahah got you now...

check it out peeps n ul see what me n the apprentice is talking about NOW!!!!! the one be4 this "quoted" one!!!! ahhhhhahahahahahahah ........

You are :icon_twisted: or sumthin NOW dude, uve got a prob, n every1 will see that now, read what The Apprentice said be4 this quoted 1 of SMARMY's, n see the peply n then ul see where we coming from!!!! ahahahahahah got ya, ya :icon_twisted: mo'foker....people will see now what we MEANT by all of this!!!!

Peace Out!!!!

7. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

herb needs to chime in with the bell :box:

8. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Herbs will see what this guy is like, starting all this B.S with his sarcastic remarks n shit n trying to claim he "was only sayin", well just saying is as good as just coming strait out with it man.......... no matter how you put it, you put him down, in a way he didnt like, n you ignored that,n tried to justify your comments!!!! anyway, people will see now, iff they look n see what,n how you started this shit n calling names n all!!!!!

Peace Herbs n T.O.A ma peeps!!!! thanx for all your help that uve gave me and NOT arguements n shit, thank you once again!!!!!!!

UrBigBuddie.........

P.S, trying to grow n get some good info, but this guy keeps comin back with shit ass remarks!!!!!

I told him...."try grow info, NOT sarcasm!!!

:love4: growing n NOT argueing with a continueing, bitch ass person, repeatedly

Thank you everyone else!!!! for all your help in the past n hopfully the future too!!!!

Peace Out!!!

9. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

so aren't we glad we started this seed/strain debate? :BangHead:

TheApprentice likes this.
  10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Everyone INHALE..............EXHALE! Aaaah thats better ;-)

WORD!lol.

Shit people wish i NEVER started this thread man, i was just stoned and wanted to start a topical thread about lights,strains,seeds,growing and all the usual things that stoner/growers like to talk about.

UrBigBuddie thanks for the concern but drop it 'cos your gonna end up BANNED cos some people are takin' offence! (i know you got my back A.)

This thread is just gonna get closed down very soon if y'all dont stop trolling.Smarmy we cool,we spoke,we moved on,same goes for anyone else on here.

:stop:Stop this shit man,its went the full 15 rounds and its a split decision,lol,move on:stop:

People gonna want to just ignore this thread now cos its mutated into a trollers paradise.If know one else wants to ACTUALLY talk about weed then this threads over man :-(

I just ordered some white rihno on my girls card,does anyone know anything helpful about it,is it a good smoke?Looks nice and crystally:icon_bounce: .

Smoke on :stop: The beefs, your killing my thread,lol.

11. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Ok...everyone got it out of their system yet? Good.....now back to your corners and try to get along....K? :smoke2: There's no need for this guys..... :stop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.