LM's "Third Time's the Charm" Grow Show!!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by lukesmommy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Congrats on the harvest LM!!:thumbs-up: I'm really diggin those Killing Fields:droooling:

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Ras, Skunky, RR, and Sticky!

I know, there is quite the variety to choose from! You should see them all hangin in the closet- BEAUTIFUL!!!

And my favorite smoke so far from this batch is the Lady Cane... Haven't tried the Killing Fields yet, but I'm excited!

Thanks again for checkin in! Make sure to check out grow 4!

Peace

-LM

3. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

great job LM nice show as always.... does sannie still have any lady canes left... i couldnt fine them:icon_cry: great pics i can almost see Lukes daddy in one of the pics:roffl: cant wait to see the NYCD pics thaks for the update...:beerchug-2:

4. FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant Established Healthy Roots

Cool, it will give me a bit of time to catch up through your 4th grow...

If there were just a quicker way to get contemporary...:cool-pix:

5. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Sannie's may have to be my next seed purchase. I really like that prupleish one u have. I tried some LST on one of mine, it's quite an interesting way to grow.

Excellent job!!!:cool-pix:

6. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

thanks guys!

ShadowW- that one's the Killing Fields from Sannie's... I haven't smoked it but she sure is a pretty plant!

Peace

-LM

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

grumble grumble, moan n groan...

i wanna try that killing fields, and i have to wait for it dry out a bit more... i put an off shoot of it in the food dehydrator for an hour and it still isn't quite dry enough... anyone else have any ideas? just being impatient...

Peace

-LM

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

UPDATE!!!

The NYCD is FINALLY starting to show some amber trichs! Good God- 13 weeks!!! Anyway, i'll be posting pics soon!

Peace

-LM