Long term MJ use makes you crazy!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by EvilSkuzzi, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I'm sold! It does!

I spent last night at a friends, known them all for about 10 years or so. Now over the years ive started to see these ppl less and less so each time you meet them the changes are obvious!

Joblessness + Weed + internet = Crazy!

They sit on the internet all day and read crazy shit! They were trying to convince me last night that the only reason ppl are living longer in modern days is that we are being robbed of time. Not advancements in medical care lol. Appearently the modern calander with its leap year and day light saving time is all a ploy to con people into thinking we are living longer and therefore we support the higher powers like corporations!

No shit, these two are loosing the plot! Their have some fixation with cordial siliver and fluride poisioning. They think lizard men live on a plant on the oppersite side of the sun and that the "new world order" is working for them said lizard men.

Completly fucking crazy. Fair enough getting waxed and talking about mad shit like that is one thing. But they even defend this shit when they are sobber. Its like a religion to them!!!!!

Yes MJ makes you crazy!

2. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

lol....What can i say!?

What can i say SKUZ, their YOUR friends, mates, brotha, and if they believe that shit man, then some people just DO believe that shit. N fair enough, as we have as much "TRUE" Evidence to Prove GOD is OWR saviour n all the Biblical Talk too, so WHO knows!!:smokin: :icon_confused: :smokin:

Infac theres that MUCH evidence thats CLEAR,lol, that there OULD Be One livig NEX door, and the ME in BLACK will be here SHOTL to sort them out, and FLASH them with their LIGHTS, n TEll them, "there NEVER was "ANY" ALIENS of ANY kind", as the M.I.B's Just Killed them ones of, with the smallest GUN ever,lol, n they'l all have Sweet HAPPY lives from now on, and that theyve NEVER even HEARD or SAW Any of the LIZARD MEN on the SUN lmao:rofl: :passit:

Ya just never KNOW bro.....lol :wink:

Cool FUNNY ASS Story though brotha,

ave me a ood laugh anway,

KEEP it GREEN bro, :potleaf: :pimp: :jj:

UrBigBuddie..........:pimp: :potleaf:

3. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

I dunno about the long term MJ use stuff, but your friends sure do sound crazy.:fly:

I've got a good friend whose been smoking longer than I've been alive and he might just be one of the most intelligent and down to earth people I know.

Now, I do have a couple of :fly: :fly: :fly: loopy friends

but I think they were going there before they started smoking

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Sounds more like the mentality of a group of hardcore tweakers than a bunch of stoners.

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

My thoughts exactly!

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Maybe they're right :icon_scratch:

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

What are they talking about that, the BS 5th dimension repetillians?

Skuzzi tell your buddies they need to lay off the crack. Day light savings time is just an effort to reduce energy spending. That's it!

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No the crack helps it come into focus lol.

9. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

That really does sound like effects of crack or something else fucked up.

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No matter how much i smoked it didnt make sense :icon_confused: :roulette:

11. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Thats fucking funny!

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl:

Funny shit skuzz!

Now I do think ppl need to take breaks now and then from smoking. Also think that the ppl who smoke pure indica all the time can be on the lazy side as well...haha Sativa's will make you work, focus and get shit done. If I smoke indica I am in couch lock mode so not my fav unless I want to sleep. ;)

Just depends on the person IMO. I been smoking since I was 16, was a honor student, went to college and worked my whole life so NO I do not think it makes you stupid in all cases. Prolly ppl who are prone to be lazy, not as bright and who do more then smoke like crack>>>yah they are burning more brain cells then daylight.:rofl:

13. major

major Begun Flowering

God, I am gonna kill my plants today and quit smoking, also 10 gr of good shit will go to toilet:roulette:

14. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

I must be the craziest mf around then because i have been a hard core smoker for 30 years non stop , well except for the drought of 1990

I also believe 911 was an inside Job

I think globalism sucks

I think our leaders are traitors to the oaths they swore to up hold

I think FEMA fucking sucks I think HOMELAND security is just another name for STATE SECRET POLICE

I think the FEDERAL Reserve needs to be abolished , the Banksters rounded up and imprisoned .

I think we just got ripped off for many trillions of dollars and these sons of bitches are going to leave my son and daughters generation holding the Bag

I think social security is a ponzi scheme

I think GW , and Cheny are war criminals, and traitors.

I think Oprah is a big of fucking Pig and I think the Patriot Act

Needs to be repealed NOW.

And i think thats the finest black ass i have ever seen choker

skunkrnaught likes this.
  15. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I think I'm with you. :thumbsup:

16. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

Your friends need to put down the meth pipe and cancel their Internet. :icon_confused:

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Seconded...do we have a vote?

18. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

And you are crazy how?

Those smart guys were saying life expectancy hasn't really increased we have just altered time to make it seem that way.:rofl: Their being illogical and you are just being a skeptic, you my friend are the exact opposite.

19. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

Lots of crazy shit going on out there........:new_popcornsmiley: :passit:

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Yup, but the government stealling time off me, no!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.