Long term MJ use makes you crazy!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by EvilSkuzzi, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWED420

SWED420 Developed Alternating Nodes

WOW! .... and they want...1 million dollars! MUA HAHA ...get real anything dont change nothing...

2. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Well I dunno about all that but check it...I am a black man. My parents were black and their parents were black. I KNOW, if I smoke marijuana...ever...I WILL rape a white woman. In fact, I have a friend who's a Mexican, and we LITERALLY had an 8 hour conversation over the course of a few days about smoking marijuana, and raping white women.

3. Shiva

Shiva All good things

I vote Yes.

And I agree with the others Skuzzi your friends are sniffing paint or something, because I've been a stoner, and strictly a stoner for 12 years. And for a period of 5 of that I was stoned 24/7/365 x 5 and there ain't no amount of weed that could make me believe that sh!t.

4. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Cool can i rape a black girl, no wait she would probably kick my ass

Disclaimer: For entertainment proposes only Nothing the Poster know as toker2Post on the internet is meant to be taken seriously EVER.

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_red_bull

Well I dunno about all that but check it...I am a black man. My parents were black and their parents were black. I KNOW, if I smoke marijuana...ever...I WILL rape a white woman. In fact, I have a friend who's a Mexican, and we LITERALLY had an 8 hour conversation over the course of a few days about smoking marijuana, and raping white women.

WTF?!?

You "Know, if i smoke mj ever i WILL rape a white woman."

What are you talking about??? Did i miss part of this conversation or something, or is anyone else confused...?:icon_scratch:

ANYWAY...

I've been smokin mj for about 15 yrs now and i don't think it makes you crazy, but def more paranoid IMO.

And Skuzz, your friends sound like their weed is laced with some kind of interesting mix! Too funny!!! :rofl:

Peace

-LM

6. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

you mean the lizards aren't taking over the world?:icon_scratch:

7. Shiva

Shiva All good things

I know, it's disappointing isn't it.:welcome: And I had my sign all ready and everything. ^^

8. nevermore

nevermore Veggy Stage

man i wish i could hang with those Kats, this alley is full of nothing but sleepers and creepers its nuts. they sound like good times dude

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

You're an asshole. A fucking idiot. You provide absolutely nothing productive to any conversation you have posted in. Go back to high school and indulge your prepubecent fantasies of being cool.....

Into the ignore bin you go.....as always, used up douche-bags belong in the trash.

lukesmommy likes this.
  10. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing1:

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: here, here Useless!

Peace

-LM

12. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure he does not like you.

13. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I could see it changeing your thought process.

14. selectz

selectz Germinated

wow... talk about issues, its funny how your a product of a black family and yet you obviouly blame your problems on white women.. I mean Im sure youve got some personal experiences that have led you to such a statment .... but hoestly its still sad to see someone so mentaly retarded/sick just goes to show how some black people really are ******s

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Hes been naughty and is on time out!

Enough said! ;)

strawberry.cough likes this.
  16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Are you for real or just tryin to get banned?

Check it,my youngest sis got raped in england by some somalian illegal immegrant in a black neighbour hood,i dont hate on blacks nor does she but honestly you need chemically castrated to think like that:fingermad:

Furthermore ,what kind of shit is that to post on a forum that tries to promote weed in a god light and you say this shit,your a fuckin BEAST and if you raped woman round here you'd get slashed from arsehole to earhole,pesonally if i knew a rapist that 'touched' my sister in her teens id fuckin leave him where i find him....with a shank of cold steal in his belly,let him bleed to death slowly,i fuckin hate rapists man,good job my finger aint on the ban button or you'd be outta here fuckin arsehole...ever tried to converse with a woman before you get to the sex or do you have a complex and feel the need for power or have some hatred stemming from childhood on whites???What a fuckin retard,your outta here for a while after a poll:wave:

Hope you get caught and see how you like getting some vato's penis plugged into your butt,imagine posting that,is that a joke?Iv nver sen a post so fuckin outrageous in my life....ooh i swear man cunts like you...ah fuck it im sparking up spliff#3 to the sounds of the beatles -come together...what a wanker:jerk:

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its ppl like you that give us decent guys a bad name and also us MJ tokers!

WTF?ARE YOU FOR REAL.SORRY YOU CANT ANSWER THAT:finger:

I aint flamin but my teen sister got raped in London by some illegal immegrants,somalians the guy was,i didnt get time to castrate him but he got his and got jail time and i hope if you ever rape anyone you get jail time to,maybe you'll share a cell with some aryan or vato who has a penchant for plugging peoples arseholes with his penis,see if that makes you ponder.See how you like your butt getting fudgepacked against your will....hold on,you've already had it done,either that or a whitwe chick screwed you over,so did my ex but i wouldnt rape her,you need professional help aka chemical castration ASAP,stop toking!

RAPE is a power or lack or power complex,your disturbed man,no wonder people think MJ is dangerous with headcases like you loose,i hear american states do 'chemical castration',sounds like thats what you need.Your either a dirty fuckin beast or a bulshittin troll either way:eek:fftheair::wave:

18. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.