LumiGrow ES 330w LED Test

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by calibuddz, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

True Skuzzi.. True.. But it should cost you less money each month in electricity from what Iam reading..So it will pay for itself after a couple months.. I use HPS w/ lumatec 600 wt so I don't have experience but it sounds like a win win situation...

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

It will take 5 or 6 years of constant 12/12 use to pay for itself. Thats if it lasts that long. Not saying that it wont, but if it does fuck up after 2 or 3 years, it going to cost you even more. Plus, if you add the lost weed per cycle, Say 6 oz (or £600) it will never pay for itself.

Im not against LED lights, there cool gadgets, but expensive gadgets. If you have no way to deal with heat from HPS lights then they may be the way to go, but until they come down massively in price ill not be running one.

3. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

been pondering the same

led er hps?....till i get cash flown..its 4 430s already paid for lol....very curious too see ur yield with LED:smokin: Bud3

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Cali- thanks for the show. Nice run and some tasty lookin' bud.:thumbsup:

But I'm squarely with Skuzz on this one. Lost yield plus intial cost does little to coax one over to the system. Hell, I mentioned plasma lighting from another thread awhile back. The initial costs are very comparable, the electric costs are comparable and the plasma has better performance across nearly all spectrums.

Until costs vs returns comes more in line they will remain a toy for those who can afford them.

cheers,

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Oh ya? oh ya? Well, well, I got a midget on a stationary pedal bike with a rope dangeling some growth hormone in front of him, powering eleventeen 6watt HPS/MH mixed spectrum vertical pen lights, so....HAHA!!! beat that!!! YOUR MOM!!! Sup now fool!??

6. calibuddz

calibuddz Veggy Stage

i wish i had a bike bound midget. lucky............lucky. im not asking anyone to switch over. just showing my experience for the public to see. i didnt even use the unit right. next test should be much better.

Mr Douglas and HeadCase like this.
  7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

We'll be watching & THANKS for the show-Bud

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

cool thread

It's been a great show so far, bring on the next run! :new_popcornsmiley:

:beerchug:

9. bobcatbud

bobcatbud Germinated

great post you sound al ike sales man:dog-nana: