MacGyver shit

Discussion in 'DIY' started by AverageJoe, Jun 10, 2009.

1. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

yet i am legally allowed to smoke marijuana all day.....everyday....especially on holidays....and weekends...and most evenings mornings and mid day....

I smoke before I go to the store to buy weed. Sometimes they even let you smoke when you get there. out of a bong.....I mean, water pipe. for tobacco....

2. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

I think your scale is brilliant. It would be easier to just keep a few rolls of nickles around, since a nickle is a perfect 5 grams.

I bet you can make a der-der, too! and an Apple Pipe!

You gotta use whatcha got, man.

Damn fine scale, my man.

Dix

3. Dixie Hicky

Thanks for posting that. Ive never seen those Commandments before and you're right---THOSE are some Commandments that make sense. What a world we could have if we all lived by those.

Dix

4. Dixie Hicky

Hey, AvJo...is that your hand?

I see you're well traveled, have a math or science gift, VERY highly sexed (see those lines around the wrist?) have a strong sense of Self (healthy ego) and a fairly long life. Pragmatic, trustworthy. The separation between the little finger and the rest of the fingers may suggest problems within the family (your parents and siblings) Can also mean a "lone wolf" type who goes his own way. I cant see all of your Heart line, but it LOOKS like what is called, "the esthetic's" Heart Line. If so, it's fairly rare and people with the Esthetics heart line often find it difficult to stay in a long relationship. They get bored easily and seek intellectual stimulation.

Are you right or left handed? Is that your left? (or does the camera turn images around?)

How'd I do?

Dix

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Dixie, has your avatar just pissed herself?

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Holy Shit!! Surprisingly well :not-worthy: :thumbs-up:

Let's break it down

is that your hand? Yes

I see you're well traveled, I have been a regular traveler for 9 years and have been from coast to coast. I lived in 6 states over the last 15 years.

have a math or science gift, Definitely not math. If there's a gift there, it's unrecognized.

VERY highly sexed (see those lines around the wrist?) Always horny? Yes :dog-nana: Get enough? Never

have a strong sense of Self (healthy ego) and a fairly long life. I hope so. Family history would indicate the potential for a long life

Pragmatic, trustworthy. I like to think so.

The separation between the little finger and the rest of the fingers may suggest problems within the family (your parents and siblings) I definitely have my share of family drama. That's fo' damn sho'

Can also mean a "lone wolf" type who goes his own way. There's definitely some truth to that.

I cant see all of your Heart line, but it LOOKS like what is called, "the esthetic's" Heart Line. If so, it's fairly rare and people with the Esthetics heart line often find it difficult to stay in a long relationship. They get bored easily and seek intellectual stimulation. I would agree with that

Are you right or left handed? I write left handed and do everything else right handed.

Is that your left? Yes

I'm extremely impressed Dix. :bravo: Very cool. :thumbs-up: :not-worthy:

7. AverageJoe

:rofl6:

8. AverageJoe

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

That was last year when I lived out in the sticks where we didn't have any of those fancy e-lec-tronical type scaley-ma-jigs.

I live in the big city now where we have access to such fancy things.

Apparantly I still need some work learning to use it :mashed: :bird::roffl:

9. Dixie Hicky

No! She's peed in the SAND!

Dix

10. Dixie Hicky

O GOOD! Im so out of practice...it's good to know I havent forgotten everythinbg about palms.

Dix

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Some hannibal smith A team shit man,i love it,lol,golden oldie that one is..

Haha...love the thread title:thumbsup: Aye iv seen this done locally back in the early 90's,then their was the ruler method and the 2 pence coin method,lol....thank god for digital scales though eh guys?Love a bit of stoner creativity jOE:thumbsup: Dont know how i missed this thread:icon_scratch: