maine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by ncmaineac, Jun 21, 2011.

1. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

looking for someone from maine that knows about mmj laws there...pm please so we can chat about the laws as i am considering moving back there...thanks in advance

ncmaineac

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You beat me to it. I was going to suggest NORML. Pretty informative, useful site.

Get the facts and not the bs.

4. ncmaineac

thanks gents

but i have all the normal and info easily accessable on the internet....i am looking for an insider on the info about maine and the ability to get a mmj card and be a caregiver....someone who has been on the inside or gone through the steps to get the cards....

thanks for the help

ncmaineac

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That makes more sense.

I'm sayin' I wouldn't ask a stranger for 'advice on the laws' (I think that's what you said) unless they were my atty.

Still, though. Can't you ask a question on NORML's site?

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I've found the specific laws and their amendments if you want the link or me to read through them sometime, but honestly I can see how you want a first hand account instead of lawyer talk.

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

These are the guys you're looking for maineac. It wouldn't hurt after they give you advice to pony up the $25 for a basic membership....nudge nudge....

Oh...one more

8. ncmaineac

come on maineacs where are you

ok we have only one person here from maine that has gone through the steps to be a patience or caregiver....if so we need to do a members drive to get more members from maine

anyone else been through the maine patient/caregiver or at least looked into being one or the other....??

thanks again

9. cauldron

cauldron Teeming