Male?

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by kokekane9, Jul 22, 2006.

1. kokekane9

kokekane9 Veggy Stage

Ok, so I have a large LST male plant that I'm going to let flower then I'm harvesting it. I figured smoking it would be ok, but can I make it into hash? Stems, trimmings, the pollen sacs? Please help!

2. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

not worth fooling with in my opinion.

3. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

-----------------

4. rnik

rnik New Sprout

cooking

insteed of hash grind up and cook it into butter.butif not make sure u pick at the right time and make sure u got enough to make it worth your time.

5. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

-----------------

6. kokekane9

kokekane9 Veggy Stage

Would you by chance know how I can make BHO since the author deleted his work in this section?

7. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

-----------------

8. kokekane9

kokekane9 Veggy Stage

Teach me how to take the male plant then and make budbutter!

9. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

-----------------

10. snowman

snowman Guest

bho and butter r iight

but i prefer to make green dragon with my males take some grey goose put it in a microwave safe bowl put in microwave for 3 min take out put all your leaves in a tea ball put it in the bowl cover it wit saran wrap let set till it turns yellow piss color squeze the liquor out the tea ball pour the liqour back in the bottle use green food colorin thar u go get drunk and high at the same time

11. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

12. CanadianConnection

CanadianConnection Developed Alternating Nodes

Well,,mmmm .. I've taken a male plant and ran the leaves stems and whatever through a food processor mixed with iso alcohol and ground the shit outta them... then I soaked the mess in a pot with the 99% iso alcohol for about 2 weeks... Then, several coffee filters later after straining the big mess I let the mixture evaporate for several weeks... I still have oil from that batch. I can't say it's really strong but it is a nice suppliment to my rolled J's once in awhile. it kinda kicks like having a shooter of whiskey after your beer.

I'm sure someone will disagree but those that do, probably have not tried or experimented. soooooo:rolleyes2:

13. 024anaujiraM

024anaujiraM Germinated

THSea.. stop posting "--------------" please.. its getting pretty annoying..