Males for Cannabutter?

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by DaBurner420, Jan 13, 2008.

1. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

:) Has anyone tried or have some info on using ONLY males for cannabutter?
    Instead of dumping them I was wondering if they can be used for butter.
    I know they have way less thc than females but cannabutter would obviously concentate it to where one could actually get high from it, would it?

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Some say yes, some say no. I would think if your were throwing in the male with the female when making butter, it would be some extra volume without wasting a lady, but all by itself....doubt it, but why not try and report back?

3. DaBurner420

I would absolutely try and report back :)

4. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

Males dont contain THC so I dont see how youd do anything with them. This has been discussed many times here tho. Do a search and maybe you can find someone elses results?

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

See this is the debate though, I remember a recent thread where people SWEAR they've made oils and butter from males, and they all end with the same conclusion: Half say yes, half say no. Males DO contain psychoactive chemicals, just so little I can not see it making much of a difference. I would really like to see someone doing this so we can have a more definite answer (which I am gonna guess is "no").

6. DaBurner420

i've got this ...

from here :qbluewacko:

7. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

i just saw this thread,if it helps,my males that i had(1 3 month old and 3 month old clones)that i grew so lovingly,well,christmas day, fubar and myself cooked em up along with a few males he had and made ourselves some cannabutter.had about a stick of finished product and i ate more than half straight,no chaser(i like to get fucked up,what can i say?)fubar ate his on toast.we followed the thread on it to a T and i have to say,we got nothing at all from it except a stomach ache from eating half a stick of raw, spinachy butter.these plants were kind of sticky and def had trichs on them,but out of 7 good size males to 1 stick of butter,nada.hope this helps

8. DaBurner420

Thanks.. being that people have different results, it's one of those things i have to try for myself :)

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

having a veg chamber chock full of big, bushy healthy lovingly nurtured males, i was kinda wondering this exact thing myself...:icon_confused:

10. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Males.....YUCK.....

Is all I have to say...I have done it both ways, and there IS a dif:icon_confused: ....A big one....:icon_puke_r: I almost gagged from the male butter...it was pretty gross, and didn't really do that much as far as "results", just a tingle.....:qbluewacko: Now, the trimmings from the femmes.....MUCH better! :) I doubled up my last batch, and WOW:drunken_smilie:

Nah, my males go in the compost...... :)