Marijuana lovers

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by genie1968, Jan 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genie1968

genie1968 Guest

Hi, my name is Gene. I am looking to get rid of some marijuana that I have. I can sell up to a ounce at a time for safety reasons. I accept paypal and I have a premier account. I am no scammer and this is no joke. I am no LEO. I have pics and I am proven to guarentee that you will get what you order. The strain I have is called white widow. Its amazing indoor nugget. Here is a pic that everyone requested. I am so serious and legit. Email me for details.

genie1968@juno.com

*Pic*
    http://www.cannabisworld.com/ubb/uploads/genie1968/krypto.jpg

2. pimster987

pimster987 Begun Flowering

ya let me go get my credit card charge whatever you want to.

3. GREEN GIANT

GREEN GIANT Veggy Stage

hey i would be interested if you buy some of my heroin..........JACKASS

4. Ropeadopehead

Ropeadopehead Begun Flowering

Sorry Genie, I don't know if I'm speakin' for the majority or not, but this site's sole purpose is so we don't have to deal with people like you.  

We've all learned to grow our own bud, in order to prevent all the things that make marijuana illegal!  And I have a hard time trusting people when I look them in the eye, when it comes to herb transactions, but we can't look you in the eye.....for all we know, you're Officer Roscoe P. Coltrain on the other end of this thread.....sorry.......not interested...Have a good one. :)

5. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

COO!! COO! COOOOOOO!! He'll nab you with the bud!!! Wheres my trusty sidekick Flash?... C"Mon Flash!..Lets get them Duke boys!!! I love it! I love it!! [​IMG]

6. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

And by the way,..I would never send my money to a guy named "Genie" That dude may take the cash and straight up "disappear"..Poof!!! CG [​IMG]

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LOL! Smokin some slipper I see 'ey CG? i can't believe this ****. He posted in the smokers lounge too. Lets all make the effort to bust his balls in all his threads...Freakin morons again Northie.... ;)

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Genie, you must be an idiot. And I assure you keep it up, and youll find yourself kicked the **** out .Thats so stupid to try and sell weed here. Moron.

9. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.