marinol

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by dankroach, Apr 20, 2005.

1. dankroach

dankroach Developed Alternating Nodes

does that pill marinol actually get u buzzed or does it just put enough thc in u to make ur illness better?

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Long ago I bought $200 worth.. like 15 pills.

It's a mild buzz but a clean THC. I have out done that clean THC but only in ultra Organic bud..

I can grow bud that lasts longer and costs me much less.

However, I can't say too much against it..

If I had no weed and needed to have medical on hand, say in some country that shoots pot smugglers, I'd get some pills for sure...

3. I herd of a guy that extracts the thc from leaves and stems and some how turns it to pills. A friend of my brother said he took a few and he was blazed for 6 hours.

4. Patz0852

Patz0852 Developed Alternating Nodes

I did research on this for a paper a year or two ago and the only downside for medical patients is the time it takes to hit you, smoking weed will get you high faster than this little pill, and it's cheaper by the looks of it!

5. OutlawServer

OutlawServer Germinated

weedsmokeinhaler not to step on your toes but thc comes from the trichrome (Crystals) if he collect the trichrome and squeezed them into a pill form, it becomes hash if your friend took these pills i'll bet he was blazin for 6 hrs if not more.

Also I'd like to point out in this thread that Marinol is a chemical compound,(synthetic) to mimic Delta 9 THC another attemped by the pharmaceutical companies to dig deeper into a poor persons pocket, that why they won't change the schdueling on marijuana because the pharmaceutical companies would go broke with everyone growing their own medicine, Sure sometime people need something stronger when pot won't kill the pain, but until that point arrives I say the pharmaceuticals should butt out and let the long term care begin at home, (with homegrown medicine).

PS If their going to shove pills down my throat, make it morphin or better yet 10 cc of it in my ass......

6. Domino

Domino Germinated

Quote: from OutlawServer on 1:55 am on Aug. 26, 2005
    PS If their going to shove pills down my throat, make it morphin or better yet 10 cc of it in my ass......

lol mmmmmm morphine
    * yes i know i did not contribute to the thread just thought it was funny*

7. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Morphine is actually a very safe drug when used correctly,or in better terms moderately. I have had the eyedropper bottle for quite some time,and that **** is the best cough/cold medicine I have ever seen. It will knock down a bad cough with a relatively small dosage. This pisses me off,because if the goverment pharmaceutical establishment gave a **** they could probably save alot of lives, not to mention employee down time /that is if people weren't so irresponsible. Anyone remember Laudinem ( Ihope that is right) It was used throughout the 1800's,and even into the 1900's pretty much over the counter. A few wrecked it for the many.