May Donald Trump's Soul Rot in Hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperMoChombo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Donald Trump personifies just about everything I abhor. I am embarrassed by him.

I'm pissed about the rigging of the system by those with money, so that others cannot share in the promised land. Climbing the ladder your daddy built for you and pulling it up behind you. Hereditary leadership (despotism) versus merit. All clothed in a "business-for-fourth-graders" philosophy to justify bad performance and behavior.

Donald Trump, you're fired!

Note that less than 25% of the population in America voted for this idiot. Thank god.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ent-for-jeff-sessions-from-frederick-douglass

2. SuperMoChombo

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Kakistocracy

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

You do realize that's satire and the system was rigged the other way by money? And Kings nice backed sessions and came out against Warren using her family's name.

Shit will ok, it cant get worse

It's embarrassing that he tweets and just doesn't shut his mouth, but then again, we finally have a president who has backing of everyday people.

Sending you positive vibes and a virtual Doobie...at least hate the feds, not your fellow citizens.

Some good will come of this, ending of useless regs, term limits, power to the states

5. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

Nip, it CAN get worse. The people's divide is deepening with each day. Violence is just a spattering right now, but it can, and likely will, escalate. And shenanigans doesn't even begin to cover the legitimate and thinly veiled fascism going on.

Fellow citizens are already boiling over with hate, on all sides.

As for the Don, he's a puppet. His loud and uncontrollable mouth and actions are a distraction to something bigger, and deeper. (that's what she said :p ) Things are being put into place (ie fake news and all that) so that when the truth starts truly coming out, utter confusion will wash over Americans, and chaos will ensue.

I'll agree with you on the good coming of this, in this way (which I have said many times, before the election even started) the system, as we have known it for so long, will be no more. The two party system will have to reinvent themselves, or they'll die. Things WILL change, of that I am certain.

6. SuperMoChombo

Crazy the minute I got that off my chest I felt silly. I don't really take myself that seriously. I know I have been a passionate believer in things before, and years later looked back and think wtf? Might be the same here. It is crazy though I DO feel outraged sometimes. It's like reading about some long ago atrocity where you go JESUS they did THAT?? Howard Dean was laughed off the planet just from going "YEEEAAAHHHHH" Donald Trump brags about sexual assault, says he could kill someone in broad daylight and still be President, doesn't pay taxes, makes fun of POW's, behaves like a big baby and gets elected.

I totally get the annoyance about the liberal elitist. They ARE annoying. I am usually the guy who is more off color than the rest and can appreciate a curmudgeon. And if I have a shot at being the fucker instead of the fuckee, I take it every time. I just have a conscience about it and don't want it normalized by the President. I want him to lay out ideals, bigger than my own debased struggle.

But I am beginning to see Donald Trump's appeal. He was not bad today at the canada shindig with trudeau. Man I hope to God he shapes up to be just what we need so I can eat my stupid words. I'm not too optimistic, but I can at least allow the thought to bubble.

Edit: I would totally nail Kelleyanne. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Yeh his comments twords Macain pissed me off, hes diss respectfull but I just couldnt do hillary. Her husband fucked alot of guys getting shot in the field waiting on his stupid shit while he was playing golf. She shaved her pussy every morning before she sent him off to work. Then she sells out to the omama stuff. Making America broke again.

8. nippie

but he didn't brag about sexual assault, listen to what he said, he was talking about groupies

and the tax thing, I aint mad about that. shit believe I do whatever i can that won;t trigger audit lol. some years you take loses, it's just the facts of reality.

and clinton really did kill people in broad daylight, thats a difference i would like to point out.

I'm tired of rich people telling me what to do, and at the same time trying to fuck me over.

Short story about the downfall of my area.....we used to have the 'hood' in my city. A place that actually had the highest crime rate in the entire country. To fix that, the city thru it's wisdom of democratic rule, shut down that area and targeted it for gentrification....a combo of upscale housing and hipster bars.

The people that happened to be democratic donors got these huge kickbacks from the city to redo their own properties, meanwhile the pieces of shit that actually lived there (yes, they all were pieces of shit) got moved to the suburbs.....because no shit we were told, if they live next door to you, they learn to live like you and and everyone would be better off. But our township fought tooth and nail until Obama's HUD department stepped in and sued our township. It seems the federal gov paid to pave a state route in the township so we were bound by law to accept out 'refugees' for lack of a better term.

Now we have daily shootings, robberies, OD's out the ass, can't go to grocery store without carrying a gun..etc etc

But you know who didn't suffer the same fate?? The neighborhoods were the politicians lives because we have a city divided by east west. All the scum got pushed to the burbs not even in city limits while our ruling class dems didn't want them in their neighborhood.....but somehow that's fair. But hey, at least there's really cool bars downtown now and loft spaces that cost 500k that used to rent for 300 a month.

Truth be told, there is a difference between dems and repubs and repubs are for the rich....but at least they give you a shot at being rich.....dems on the other hand control people thru poverty and keeping people in shitty situations so they can make promises about tomorrows better days...which will never come

me a libertarian, don't fuck with me and i won't fuck with you. I'm not going to do as i'm told unless i think it's right. i will always do what i'm going to do because my only master is my wife

Lvstickybud and Max Rockatansky like this.
  9. SuperMoChombo

Yeah my feeling at this point is almost like damn he's too much of a target it's too easy to lampoon his ridiculousness, when in reality there is a certain amount of train wreck glee I get in his train wreck. But the chuckle is fading in my throat as I realize how much damage he and his "cabinet" are doing already. Part of me wants to give him some slack, hope for the best, etc. Making fun of him, pointing out his errors, is like shooting fish in a barrel. I might be able to say not trump, but the obvious question is, then who? I like the Clintons, and I don't buy the conspiracy stuff about them, but that's a moot issue since they are out and not coming back.

The real question is how soon can we get President Shit For Brains out, and who do we want in his place?

No answers here. Oh wait Res for Pres. I could get behind that.

Nip I really believe he is a rich guy. He is telling you what to do. He is trying to fuck you over.

10. nippie

That's the thing, he's equally fucking everyone.

I feel confident in my abilities in a fair fight.

The trump shit is overblown, even Flynn. He lied so he left, but once again the hypocrisy is disgusting.....cause he didn't lie any more than a normal politician would given what he was doing. 3 weeks later and it would be legal.

To hear from cnn this is treason, never have they heard a lie from intel, it's like they totally forgot when Obama had clapper lie under oath about spying on americans....all americans.

How would you feel if trump took obama approach to leaks? You'd be okay with him trying to jail reporters and leakers right? Could you imagine the coverage that would get....but where was the coverage when Obama did it?

Hypocrisy turns me off more than doing wrong. Life is all gray, not black and white....it disgusts me when people act like angelse but do far far worse than those who they are stoning.

Just my perspective

Lvstickybud likes this.
  11. ResinRubber

DjT, Obama, Bush, Clinton... fuck'em all. The only consistent winner in modern American politics is Goldman Sachs. An executive of GS has consistently been in the cabinet, or Treasury Secretary, under all of them. Yay mainstreet! Yeah right...fuck 'em.

12. SuperMoChombo

It's true they are all fucking us, or rather perpetuating the fucking going on. And Trump is the biggest one of all.

You don't need to wait till he provokes Kim Jung Crazy Whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is into lobbing a nuke into your back yard. You'll wish for your old neighbors.

So the question is who can replace trump. I say Res.

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

They are all fucking us.... at least some of you get it. Every last fucking one of them can rot in hell. I'm so god damn sick and tired of these fucktards investigating one another, that seems like all they do. Fuck all of them right in the ass because that is what they are doing to the country.

14. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

It's like a goddamned car wreck you can't stop watching, but you need to drive by and get on with your life. As fucking stupid as it feels to me to say this, the more I read, the more stress I'm giving myself. It's so surreal and ridiculous, and I keep having to remind myself it's real.

Part of me wants to get involved and try to something, anything at all, to help save this country. To help my fellow americans. To do FUCKING SOMETHING. Another part of me has a life to live, and I really, really need to focus on my life. But there's the conflict - if I really ignore all this shit, and don't try to help, when will it affect my life? Because it will. I don't know how yet, but my life and all the things in it will be affected, in some capacity, be it my business, my insurance, my home, my _____ .... who knows.

GAHHHHH!!!!

I hear, 'chill out, smoke a bowl, calm down' but is that escaping? I mean, fuck, I do that enough with my own problems.

Is this the beginning of something big, and bad? If so, can we get on with it already?? If there's going to be a societal breakdown, world war, civil war, what have you, let it happen. Is that sadistic of me to say?? Seems like the older I get the more I notice shit like this, and I think to myself, man, it just keeps getting worse! But really, looking at history, there's been pretty horrible times in the past. Does this really take the cake, or am I just more aware of it?

MoCho, I personally have no answer to the replacement question. That's the hardest part for me, seeing a huge problem and not having even a mild suggestion for it. I voted for Johnson knowing damn well he wouldn't win, and knowing damn well that society as we currently know it could not deal with a wash of Libertarian policies. In some ways, they're pretty extreme. But yeah, no answer.

15. SuperMoChombo

Listening to Trump today gave me chills. He really sounds like a drugged megalomaniac, dropsical with power. He is going to send the Gestapo after whoever he doesn't like.

Goodbye Planned Parenthood!

16. ResinRubber

Not much a person can do. Educate folks. Show up for causes you believe in.

Some people are beyond hearing anything negative about their party or chosen leaders, be they Dem or Repub. We have to realize those people are the problem. Educate yourself and try to 'infect' others around you with real true factual information. But methinks this ride is going to get worse before it gets better. Hillary would have been no different, just more subtle and 'acceptable' to some democrats who still believe.

Good thing about Trump is people are finally paying attention. We got pissed about immigration bans and families separated. But we didn't get pissed about bombing those people so much they were turned into refugees looking for safety in the first place because Obama talks nice and says calm things. We weren't pissed about killing over 500,000 Iraqi's, but now we're pissed about a Yemen Raid gone bad and 20+ civilians dead.

Trump may be the uniting force those of us who don't want Wall Street running our treasury and are against pre-preemptive military actions needed. He's an ugly person and his ugliness makes all the shit we used to accept look ugly too. Thank god.

SuperMoChombo and nippie like this.
  17. nippie

I wouldn't pay to much attention to cnn, or places like those since they are nothing more than extension of dnc.

But, the huge issue that those that hate trump are failing to realize....Intel community turned against its master. What are they hiding and protecting?

Even Flynn, supposedly you need a warrant to tape calls, even broke encryption and then leaked the info....which frankly is as damming as maybe getting onions on a burger when you order it without. There is no there there, unless they release it all. Even new York times said it's just rumors, like the golden showers rumors but they are running with it. But numerous high treason felonies were committed to leak that....youre talking we just admitted we have russians encryption technology which is now useless because I'm sure they changed it within hours of the peaks.

But Intel, unelected people that don't answer to anyone are trying to overthrow our own government like they have so many others, like literally this is text book cia.

You guys that think it's because they are saving the country, I'm not sure what to say to you....but everyone else should understand the gravity of the situation we find ourselves in. Can't pull a Kennedy anymore, so it's Nixon on steroids.

But seriously, you guys don't think these marches and shit are part of a plan? That people don't have organization? We literally pulled the same exact plan a few years ago during Arab spring.....I mean the exact same thing, look it up, it was just a few years ago

I don't know about you guys, but I'd have a little more than 2 days of food on hand

When the radical left and neocons team up, bad shit is going to happen

18. SuperMoChombo

How's that Koolaid taste?

Kidding. The scary folks are the believers.

I only believe in the Golden Rule. Do unto others.

It is not a "leak" when a government official addresses the public through the press. Yes that can be manipulated, but in the instant case it is not. I, for one, really want to know "what the hell is going on" with Trump and Russia.

Trump's response to the facts about his contacts with Russia coming to light is like the guy who's wife finds e-mails to his girlfriend and bitches about her snooping. Empty red herring.

So what is he hiding? Plenty. I wager in a year he will be in prison.

The question is: who DO we follow?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  19. nippie

Not really, how many felonies were just committed.

What info exactly was realized?

Do you think talking to Russian counter part is that big of an issue?

Even Schumer said Intel has 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you.

Worried about an abortion clinic getting federal funds to funnel to politicians isnt really a concern for me....not sure if you noticed but by law gotta have insurance, hell even Im covered for pregnancy....so no need for pp is there.

But where am I wrong....discussions are good instead of yelling like you see on fb

20. nippie

Bahahahahah,

Just read what I wrote, absolutely stand behind it, but rereading sounds like infowars