Medicinal Allowance for Florida

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by publiusenigma, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. I live in Florida and I am seeking a solution to help me with my moderate to severe anxiety and depression. I also have a little Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in me too. So, I don't want to get into taking **** like Xanex and Paxil (which was just proven recently to be addictive) so I am looking at picking up smoking again...but legally.

    In order to get legal permission in the state of Florida, do I simply go to my physician and ask him to prescribe it to me? Or do I need to go to a special kind of doctor, or a particularly weed-friendly doctor?

    Thanks for any help.

  2. Useless

    Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

    First, find out if your state has a medical marijuana law. Check out the NORML web page, they have all the info on your state and county laws.

    Next, go to your Doctor and tell him you are considering marijuana as a medication. If he shys away from it, get a copy of your medical records and try to find a Doctor that is understanding of the benifits of MJ. You will need your records for the MJ Dr., any real one will require it. But sometimes you can find the quacks who give the prescription to anybody, bu they are the ones that will ruin legalization for the real med users.

    Hope that helps.
  3. greenthumb420

    greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

    Florida is not a medical state so you have 3 options

    1) Move to a medical state

    2) Buy from a dealer

    3) Do like some of us other medical users who donot live in a medical state......GROW ANYWAY.

Share This Page