Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

2. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

guess om outa the swing!

lower than whale shit,you could say for not makeing the meet-n-greet.om sorry folks i just couldnt make it...wrk,wrk,wrk,wrk,wrk:angry: :angry: :angry: Bud3

3. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Thanks ya'll :) 4 the hoody :)

Certainly wish i was there back then but i smoked a couple 4 ya 'll .

[​IMG]

Well,,thumbs up to the highest place in america :) from the netherlands (if it wasnt for dikes we'd be flooded ehhe

greets!!

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Cool looking hoodie Hupla you would have looked great in that at the greet!!!!

Cheers

Teamster6

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Nice one amigo. Glad it made it there finally.

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Thats AWESOME Hupla! I'm glad you got your.

Now, we only have 1 person left without their hoodie, ResinRubber . . . I know, I know, I'm the slowest shipper in the whole fucking world. I'm just waiting on one little thing and I told the guy it wasn't a rush, so I guess thats my fault. LOL

Soon, we'll all have our :GK: apparel.:laugh:

I do have these pics to share . . . What do ya think Res?:ponder:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like it ResinRubber . . . I know I do! :alienwink: :affro:

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I think its fabulous!! It matches Res to the tee!

Teamster6:party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That so ROCKS! I'll wear it with pride Rky. You're not so slow...just got that plate ou to you a week or so back. If I'd been puffin a few it might still be on my coffee table. Pharm never got his butter he left in the car, been sitting in my freezer since Sept. Some day i'll ship it out...or not.

Thanks my friend. Cheers,

9. Tiger Shark

Tiger Shark Profoundly Deep

Wow!

I just found this thread (extended absence). I'm glad to see some of ya'all got together and pulled a meet off. Sounds like it was quite a logistical undertaking for some of you. Kudos! Maybe I'll get to one one day.

10. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

funny you should bump this thread. We are currently in the planning stages of the 2011 event. We will hopefully be releasing some details soon.

Hope you can make it this year.

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Awesome AJ

I a so looking forward to teh details and hopefully can find a way to ake it to the meet

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha Ha when you do go bb make sure you camp close to the camp fire!!!

So you dont get lost walking back!!

Teamster6

13. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

There's another meet happening soon? I still have me a week vacay left. Details PLEASE!!!

JJb

:thumbs-up:

14. ResinRubber

I think we posted them.

15. ResinRubber

Bump bump bump

Reminder to any interested. The GK Meet-n-Greet NAGC smoke off is coming soon. Weekend of July 22, central Colorado within 1 hour of Denver. Once again this will be a remote camping site without services but accessible by passenger vehicle or camper. It's a reservoir set in the continental divide very similar to last year.

Activities include toking, trout fishing (I'm bringing a small jon boat and motor suitable for the lake or towing to a river), toking, 4x4, toking, judging premium bud, toking....you get the idea. Best bud receives a NAGC 2011 award stash plate. There will be a few surprise door prizes for those in attendance. Also, if there is enough interest attendees will be able to buy (at cost) custom hoodies.

Anybody intending to attend drop a PM to T6, Joe, Useless, Geo, Bud, MrAstro, Pharmdoc or myself and we'll get you an e-mail contact to use for directions and scheduling. If you're interested but lacking proper gear I have quite a bit extra. Drop me a PM and we'll get you set-up.

Hope to see some new faces around the campfire this year! cheers,

16. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I'd like to get tentative head count if possible.

If anyone is planning on attending, please Raise your hand and say "Aye".

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hey Useless is there any chance that you could arrange to drag hupla with you to the greet??? It would be damn sweet!!

t6

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

HHmmmmmmmmmm Well no Replys?? Well thats good I will snatch the gk plate and take the nagc award unless somebody wants to show for the challenge!! ha haa:angel4: :angel4: :angel4:

Cheers

Teamster6

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Isn't huppla overseas? That's the impression I got.