Mike Ivins NFL reinstatement ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dazechain, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Lmao....

Gotta love comic relief!!

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

RR... I see what you meant when you compared your daughter's to a dog but some ppl have no children and in all honesty, their dog is very much like a son or daughter. Also understand if they paid the fines, did their time then they should resume life like the rapists we set free which of course I do not agree with that either. ;)

Here is MY concern >>people who torture and kill animals usually end up going onto bigger things like humans. Every serial killer has a past of killing animals>>>google it and you shall see it is a pattern. So I think he is one sick mother fcker and fine>>he paid the dues. Only thing with letting him back into the NFL is this>>>children look up to him as they do all sports or rock stars and I for one think he should find something else to do with his life. Would hate to see some youngin thinking he is all that and a bag of chips or some icon when he is one sick puppy. Then on the flip side.....until we crack harder on men and women who rape, murder and commit crimes >>how do we go hard on ppl like him who killed animals??

Sick of seeing rapists, peds and murder's being set free and NO I do not believe you can make them change>>>sorry to those who think they can.

I feel sorry for the ppl they hurt and families who have to know they walk the street again. Way I see it>>>put them all on some island with one another and let them have only one another to play with :)

This is a touchy subject for many ...... I do not like ppl who hurt animals or humans. Then again>>I do not eat red meat but also do not pass judgement on hunter's for they do it for food or most do. However anyone who kills an animal for the fun of it?? Ohh I would bet they would hurt a human in their lifetime>>>statistics prove this over and over. ;) But the law is the law...he did his time so not much we can do or say about it. Personally >>>would not let my child idolize or watch him play but that is just me.

RR.... as much as I love my dog, we both have daughter's so I did get your point and think you meant if it came down to your daughter or dog>>your gonna choose your child?? Maybe I am wrong but I know ya....you love your animals so I know you would never condone ppl who do this. :)

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thanks for the position Mer...Kinda knew that about your viewpoint and critters.

My dog....I should live such an easy life.:rofl: You got it that it'll always be my kids first. Or anybodies kid first for that matter. Not going to dispute statistical probabilities brcause I agree with you guys.

My attempt was to show that there is a common line that most rational people can agree upon. The only difference is where that line is.

cheers,

Mermaid likes this.
  4. pookie

pookie Veggy Stage

wow

i refuse to match wits with an unarmed person

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Could not agree more RR.......I can honestly say that I know I could never put the life of my child or any child before anything or anyone. :thumbsup:

And it is about being rational or thinking rational. What confuses me is how people will react when their is an animal involved compared to hearing a child was killed, raped or abducted? Maybe society is immune to it now for that is what you see on the news all the time?? I am against cruelty to animals and children. I am not immune to any of it no more then any death whether child or a adult. Sure children affect me more because they are young and never lived life. Animals are weak like children because they trust humans.

Why people are so pissed off at a man who did time and is now able to play kinda shocks me for some of these same people do not flick an eyelash when they hear a pedo or child molester is set free?? Not passing judgement but how has society become so immune to things of this nature? Did you know the statistics of how many times they repeat the crimes they were locked up for once set free? Anywhos.....just throwing that out there to see your thoughts on this subject. Yes I do believe in the death penalty too>>wish they used it more and do not mind being open about that either. If my child was raped or hurt in anyway shape or form>>especially killed? Your damn right I want that person dead. Same with any child...does not even have to be mine and NO I do not want to pay for that person to live in jail till they die>>surely not punishment IMO for us to pay for their life now is it? So until they start cracking down on them....I can not piss or moan over ppl like Vicks and yes I do think he is a sick MF but no more then the scumbags that walk this earth or fill our prisons today. He is a speck of all walking this earth. If you want him to pay, well you need to start by making all the others pay too. Just my 2 cents. ;)

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Mer- that's the elephant in the room nobody wants to address. Bitch piss and moan about Vick getting a short sentence and making millions afterward but do nothing about the sick fucks turnstiling through our judicial system.

The bent bastard Garrido who took an 11 year old girl hostage for 18 (!!!!!) years and repeatedly raped her had several violent rape convictions and was walking our streets with a child hidden in tents in his backyard.

Dru Sjodin a UND college student was kidnapped, raped and murdered by Alfonso Rodriguez Jr. A convicted violent offender who was out working and walking our streets AFTER A KIDNAPPING AND TWO VIOLENT RAPE CONVICTIONS!!!!! The stories are endless and more are being added every day. No more new age sensitive bullshit. Before we whine about Micheal Vick and a few dogs let's get our shit straight and nuetralize (kill) the really sick fuckers.

This also brings my rant to Prohibition. In Minnesota if I get popped for over an oz of weed I can face 5 years. If you sell marijuana to a minor you can get 20 years. If a Fester molests said minor and coerces into sexual penetration he stands to get 15 years. So in the eyes of the law a 19 year old pot peddler is WORSE than a 50 y/o pedophile.

IT"S ALL FUCKED UP! Save yer breath about Vick. We got bigger fish to fry.....literally.