MMMM butter .... AND ITS FREE

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by SpecialEd420, Jun 27, 2012.

1. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

Well i have almost 2 ounces of Vaporizer left overs thats getting ready to be made into butter. I save all my vaped weed and throw it in a jar it takes about 2 months to get an ounce or so.its crazy the weight it drops when smoked like that. I take 8 sticks of butter 2 ounce of buddah, some keif from my space case, and a little pressed hash for a well rounded sit the fuck down and dont get up high. Put butter and bud in a double boiler for 4 hours at a simmer . Once the 4 hrs pass i run it through a 2inx2inx2in piece of cheese cloth then through 2 progressively fine screens . Put in fridge and let cool! ill post pics tomorrow when its all said and done. [​IMG]

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Wow. :flipando::coool: You're the first person I have ever seen that does that besides myself. I've been doing it that way for over 10 years. I have at least a pound or two of ABV (already been vaped) buds that I use for making butter. The edibles made with the butter have very little ganja flavor and instead the vaped buds lend a nutty flavor to the baked goods. In fact I have made Pesto, BBQ sauce, and Spaghetti sauce with my ganja butter and you couldn't tell it had ganja in it until you were totally lit. I use 2 ounces of ABV buds to 5 sticks (1 1/4 lbs.) unsalted butter, simmer on super low heat for about 3 hours and strain. My favorite edibles to make are cookies. :passsit:

3. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

:good job::redbong: IM BAKED lol....I wanna make some edibles now.

4. SpecialEd420

Right on ras, what kind of vape u got. im pretty sure i already know the answer... Volcano , but the digital or analog? i have the digi and i fucking love it!.What im known for are my fruity pebbles rice crispy treats . I made a huge batch for a tubing trip at one of the rivers over here with my friends and their family, and got all the older adults chocolate wasted. one lady took a piss in her pants she was laughing so hard, and one had a bad trip and started puking, i remeber the sound , it sounded like a fire house being sprayed hahaah. All in all is real nice to get a little money back on my buds. Now i wont have to do that any more and ill probably just bake with it myself. O and pesto sounds so bomb right now on this nan bread

5. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I see That Gringo got the ban hammer. Anybody see what happened?

:jj:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nope. I noticed the other day, but I dunno what happened exactly. He was generally a nice enough guy, but a bit of a young bonehead from some of the posts I read. :passsit:

SpecialEd- I actually had a custom blown vapor bowl and a 4 ft glass bong that used a heat gun to vape the weed. I also fill turkey bags but I use a homemade bowl and a heat gun instead of a volcano. Like a homemade volcano. :passsit:

7. SpecialEd420

right on thats awesome a buddy of mine in Santa Cruz had something like that also.

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I thought this post was re: 'free butter'.

Back on topic.