My 4 strain grow 600watt closet!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Ms2k, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Ms2k

Ms2k Established Healthy Roots

Yeah I'll take individual pics when I water tomorrow. And thanks for the input I'll work on a few things and get back

2. Ms2k

Here is a upright imbedded pic for you lol!

[​IMG]

Should I be trimming fan leaves already on wait..

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Right on man!

Nice pic!

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

looking great!!

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Yeah man those look nice. Good job so far :thumbs-up:

6. Ms2k

Thanks guys, I did a lot of LST cause that's what iv always been comfortable doing. But I tryed bruising a few expecting another shooter but it didn't work lol

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

id trim the lowers and also start thinking of a way to support the buds after week 2, theyre guna get heavy and if they fall over, itll kill your yields bigtime...been there done that

8. Ms2k

Iv been pinching off the lowers every watering.. And I plan to use bamboo few in each pot to support the big guys. Hopefully that will work good.

9. Ms2k

Been having a few problems iv been working on fixing. One problem was the temp dropping to 64 for a few days. I placed a heater in the grow room but it got to hot(around84f for couple hours). So I put it in the bedroom to keep it around 70f at night. Also got a wireless thermometer so I can monitor the rooms temps no matter where I am in the house. Another problem was the heater popped my breaker so the light was off for a day. Then after I get that fixed and running off a separate circuit the nikko hps bulb blows on me.

Long story short the plants have had a long week and hopefully I have taken care of all the problems..

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Make sure that heater isn't blowing directly on your plants. It'll tend to dry out anything in its vicinity. Also, put your heater on a separate timer from your lights and run it only when the lights are off. That way you won't blow any breakers, besides, you shouldn't need supplemental heat when you're burning HID in a closed space.

11. Ms2k

Yeah the heat is on a timer to turn on at night when the light is off and is heating the room the closet is in.

I did have it in the closet directed away from them but it got to hot and it kept popping the breaker. But I solved those problems.

12. ducrider

12 posts ago:passsit:

13. Ms2k

:BangHead: yeah I could have bought that and it would have prevented the up spoke I had. But I chose to heat the outside room to the average temp so the air getting sucked it in is the right temperature now. Aiming for 68-78

14. Ms2k

About 2 weeks in flower been running good last 2 days. Thought I'd take a few pics when I was watering

Cotton (back left)

Carmel (front left)

Jack (front right)

Lemon (back right)

[​IMG]

Lemon

[​IMG]

Jack

[​IMG]

Cotton

[​IMG]

Carmel

[​IMG]

There coming along but the cotton and lemon tall compared to the jack and Carmel.

15. Ms2k

So iv been getting into the habit of taking a few pics every watering, so I'll post couple up. There all looking great. Iv gotten the temp to stay 67-78 on/off average. There taking a gallon every 2-3days. I'll be giving them fish fertilizer next week. There starting to frost up I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks.

Cotton (top left)

Jack (bottom left)

Carmel (bottom right)

Lemon (top right)

[​IMG]

Jackberry buds

[​IMG]

Jackberry bud devolopment

[​IMG]

16. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

looking great!!

17. ducrider

Looking good.:thumbs-up:

From looking at the group shot I'm not sure if they'll all be ready for a feeding at the same time though. The one up front and to the right looks likes its on the verge of being over fed. It's leaves are very dark green & there's a little eagle clawing going on.

18. Ms2k

Thanks nippie

Yeah that's the Carmel, it's looked like that the whole time I haven't fed it anything. I also did a light flush to it. I'm not sure I like the strain so I'm not to worried about it at this point.

But on the feeding note how do I know when it's the right time to feed? :read2:

19. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I think reading the plants and feeding them what they need before it hurts them is a real skill that takes a long time to develop, but is easy with the same strain if you grow it our more than once, because you learn it's needs and then anticipate them and feed before you see the damage.

20. ducrider

[YOUTUBE]sWH811TcckU[/YOUTUBE]:roffl: