My Bag Weed Seeds

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by fubar, Jan 8, 2008.

1. fubar

fubar south bound soon

check this out. She got burnt a little 2 days ago by a cfl,:icon_confused: but its about four weeks in flower and i know for not as much light as most GKer's:5headache: i like what i see. never have i really appreciated what transformation this plant takes. i could actually pet the calayx if i wanted to (but i wouldnt do that)sorry i cant seem to get the file size small enough for thumbnails:confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my first grow and all, not much time really left. got clones already from 2 of the three females.cant wait to really do it again from the begining and see what happens in a few months . let me know what ya think GK i've found alot of info and insight.

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Looking good! Bag seed is always a good place to start! Good luck! :smoke2:

3. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

LOL, man/plant love. The new addiction!

4. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

bag seed from shitty green could turn out to be some bomb, looks good :ebert:

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

The strongest plant i have grown was from a bag. I know it was afgan because the leaves were just huge. Like 6 inches across.

6. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Join the club!

Totally! :love4: I "pet" mine, and tell them how beautiful they are....lol.... :)

They look good! Nice Calyxes....:laughing5: ! MMMMmmmm.... :)

7. fubar

fubar south bound soon

Update on my Bag Weed Seeds

well 5 weeks flowering and now i present the ladies.

[​IMG]

one smells like lemon drop candy. i've read of some lemon smelling strains but this smell is exactly like lemon drop candies. her trichromes have a thick milky look and i'm thinking of taking her soon. the other two just stink:) a good skunky stink that is . check them out what do ya think GK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

nice bro,can't wait to sample the goods

9. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

5 weeks and you want to harvest? Them buds haven't even fattened up yet they're all leaves. Keep your shirt on and be patient no sense yanking them this early.

10. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Looking good... but I'd wait.

Give her some more time to fatten up the buds. You're almost there, just a bit longer. Looks like you'll get some good smoke.:smokin:

11. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

mmmmmmm.....

Look at those trichs....:love4: I just want to eat them!:smokin: Or something.....:smokin: Looks good! :)

12. fubar

fubar south bound soon

i think i'll hold off i i i ......just cant stand it but ,since i have come this far, i can wait

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

She looks good but let her fatten up.-Bud