My Hush Garden 3.0

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by RKinG, Jun 26, 2011.

1. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Lets do this again ladies and gents! Picked these up from my buddy after making a three hour voyage there and back two days ago. Cloned on June 9. Two Bumese Kush and two Twilight. Glad I could get my hands on the Burmese Kush again as it was growing beautifully before I 9/11'd em. Just bleached the room tonight and cleaned out the grow area. Will be setting the tent up this weekend. Just been super busy.

[​IMG]

2. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Nice and healthy looking

good luck:passsit:

3. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Thanks! The trick has and always will be to have them looking that way at the end of cycle...

4. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Nice and healthy lookin' like Toker said :thumbs-up: :popcorn-2:

:passsit:

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :bong-2: -Bud

6. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

Glad to see ya chuggin along buddy! I have a BuKu but the seedling hasn't looked too happy, haven't given it much thought as it was a freebie, good stuff is it?

7. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Welcome back RkinG... good to see you back at it

8. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Keep things simple and you will do fine. Like evryone said you have a good start with very healthy plants. After you transplant they will explode wih growth.

Good luck with the grow.

9. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Thanks for the love all. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with this go around. Defintley learned from some first round mistakes last time, and well can't wait to get these bad boys underway!

10. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

:popcorn-2: :thumbs-up:

Retiree

11. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

The last one I had before I chopped it was doing great in the veg stage, didn't get it to flower so I can't speak for that. I had them in pretty adverse conditions my first time cloning them and they still made it. I smoked the end product, very mellow high. Looking forward to champing them out.

12. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

[​IMG]

Setup. Need to shorten my tubing a little but nothing immediate. Now to let'em do their thing!

[​IMG]

Felt like Ricky last night from TPB. Saw a bug on my leaf before I transplanted and had them in the tent. It was an earwig, and sure as shit, he was eating my weed. Damn Racoons.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Tubing?

14. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

lol it was late. The aluminum ducting.

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Ha! I was thinking that might be it, but 'tubing'? I was straining to see tubing as in hydro. You confused the shit out of me, but I'm easily confused :lmao:

Good luck this round.

16. weedbee

weedbee Established Healthy Roots

Nice looking plants. I grow in a tent as well. I use the "Hotshot" hanging bug killer and have had great success with ridding anything that happens to get on the plant. I let my plants out during the day here in SoCal. Then put them in 1 hour before the end of 12/12 so they have a good shot of light before the light shut off. Any bug that came into the tent during the day is dead by morning. Good luck! Looking forward to watching this grow:popcorn-2:

17. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

The 1 on the left has extreme Indica looking traits to it. Very Nice catch to land them two there, RKinG...:thumbs-up: :passsit:

18. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Mr Astro- Confusion is an all to daily occurence for me too bro

weedbee- Yea this is sealed up almost 24/7 but that day i had it open because I was just running my two CFL's I usually use for cloning and just left it open for air I guess. When I came in I was like you SOB, but no more pest as of yet

UrBigBuddy- No doubt, thanks! The price was right too, free! Haha. My guy was like you can take those two and those two and I didn't argue.

Little update, ladies are in comfortably and transplanted seems to have gone well. They yellowed up pretty good. I wanted to see if they were gonna grab nutes from the Fox Farm soil since it was new, but just gave them a shot of the FF Big Grow and they bounced back quite nicely. Temps are great, holidng at about 73 with the light on and 66 with it off. The speed gauge I got for the vortex fan is nice to dial in the right temperatues with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one on the left looks topped to me. My buddy is on vacation, so I can't ask, but it just looks like it is growing out rather than up. Both Twilight.

[​IMG]

The one on the right is actually a week older than the left. Both MK.

PEACE!

UrBigBuddie likes this.
  19. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Growth!

Growing OUT..... Id say, Kinda an Indica Trait. But could also be the level of lighting put toward it etc, etc, too!!!:good job:

Either way, thats what ya want in a good Vegging start IMOpinion... :thumbs-up: :wink: :thumbsup:

Keep it going RKing,

UBB.......... :jj: :potleaf:

P.S, Looking Nice in any case my good friend!!:passsit:

20. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

looking good man.... id thinktwice about tose hot shot strips... they give off highly toxic chemicals and carcinogens...